WINE 04

LIVING ROOM

LIVING ROOM

After eating dinner. I throw myself on the sofa. Dahyun and Tzuyu followed me. Dahyun lift my upper body to set down then she places my head above her lap whilst Tzuyu lift my lower body and place my legs above her lap. I did not look at them. I stayed my eyes on the ceiling. At this moment...

*WOOO~*

My soul is not in my body anymore. I don't know where it flew.

*SOBS ETERNALLY*

"Chaeyoung.." Dahyun called. I know why she called me but I don't want to mind that right now.

"You are forgiven now, guys. I don't wanna think about what happened today anymore. My mind is already shaking from the thought of meeting my grandparents. What should I do?" I said with worry, eyes glued on the ceiling.

"I'm sorry Chaeng, we don't know how to help you but I promise to pray your good future."

"It's alright... I understand. This is all my fault anyway. I was the one who's digging my own grave to hell."

*SIGH!*

"But no matter what happened, we are here to catch you Chaeng," Dahyun said.

"Yeah, we are always here beside you. Just tell us everything. We are ready to help you." Tzuyu added.

I smile at them without showing my teeth then I nod. "Thank you, guys."

The three of us talk a little more in the living room alone. Dahyun and Tzuyu tried to make me laugh but my mind can't help to think about what will happen tomorrow. Later, around Eight. Dahyun and Tzuyu bid their byes.

"Chaeyoung, have faith!" Tzuyu cheered, throwing a fist in the air. "Don't think about it too much and have a good sleep." I smile at her.

"Right Chaeng, everything will be alright. We'll pray for you." I smile at her too.

"Thank guys. I really hope I can handle the said punishment."

*SIGH!*

"You can handle it Chaeng. Just believe in yourself. You died not once but twice. No matter what circumstance you will face in the future, it would be easy for you to handle." Finally, Dahyun said something helpful. Her advice lighten my spirit a little. At least, I'm not that down anymore.

'Alright Son Chaeyoung, you can handle it!'

I smile at them. They went to the dining room to say goodbye to mom, dad and ajumma. I escort them to the gate.

"Bye Chaeng. Seeya tomorrow." Dahyun said. I just nod at her.

"Fighting!" Tzuyu cheered. I smile at her then I wave to the both of them as I watch them enter their cars.

I watch them drive. I wait for their cars to vanished in my sight before I head inside. In the living room, I saw mom and dad watching TV. Actually, the TV is open but no one watching it. The two are both doing something on their phones. If I know, its all about work again. Duh.