WINE 24

I sighed and I shake my head, watching Somi as she snores in her sleep

"Such a trouble maker." I shake my head. "Because of you, that snake steal a kiss from me!"

I stamp my feet heading outside the room, leaving the wasted womanizer.

I check what inside her fridge. She has plenty of food but mostly chocolates and other sweet gifts from her fans. I'm surprised she kept them all. If it is me I have already sent them away. I can't afford to eat this all. Don't get me wrong though, I send the gifts in the company so the staff have energy working. I don't just throw food that easily. I'm not as bad as you think. Well, I may in other things.

*SHRUGS*

I grab the box of milk laying on the corner of the fridge and made my steps on the living room.

In fairness, Somi maintained her place clean despite living her life in leisure almost every day.

I drink the milk as I recall what Heize said about Zoe. To be honest, they are not blood sisters but I can say how good Heize to Zoe. I didn't meet Heize before but Zoe mentioned she has someone she called sister that was studying in States.

Jeon Zoe Heejin. She's one of Somi and Jungkook's relatives but I can't say they are cousins. They are not that close but we used to hang out before.

I just don't get how did we end up like this. I was just trying to protect her as being one of my special friends. How on earth I did not explain to her anyway?

'Seriously, Son Chaeyoung you're so bad at handling friendship.'

'Speaking of friendship, if I will forgive Zoe, should I forgive Sharon as well? But how? I don't know what happened. I don't know what did she do to me. I can't just forgive her if I don't know the story.'

*SIGH*

I can't bring myself to ask her either. I feel like I have to swallow gallons of pride to ask her. After all, I don't want anything between us to happen.

'But how am I supposed to know if I don't ask her? I don't really know what to do! I'm so confused!'

I stand up, hugging my arms, pacing back and forth, tapping my fingers on my arms, biting my lips as I question myself.

'Should I ask her or not? What should I do?'

*CLOCKS TICKING*

I don't know for how long I have been pacing back and forth but until now I still could not find an answer.

'It's a fucking simple YES OR NO SON CHAEYOUNG!'

I grabbed my hair in frustration.

My eyes landed on the bouquets of red roses above the shelf. I don't know what are those bouquets doing in this place cause Somi don't really take flowers from her fans but I care zero per cent. I'm going to find my answer in those.