WINE 15

I caught her car and she was driving so fast

'Tsk. She's crazy. She will get into accident that way.'

A moment of driving, her car stopped in front of a building. She flies off her car, heading inside like a mad tiger. I follow her.

Actually, I know where his room is. We talked the last time I visited the country. We talked about how things going on between them. He told me he loves her and that I shouldn't worry cause he will take care of her.

I believed him, but what is this? What is going on? He actually loves his friend.

I just found out recently too. Months ago before the class started, I saw him with his guy friend in a parking lot. They were fighting but made up right away when the guy pulled him into an embrace.

I ignored it at first, believing they are just friends. But a month later, Hyunwoo sent me a photo. It was Jinyoung and the same guy I saw. And they are half naked in the photo. He said Jackson send it to him by accident.

I'm really going to beat the crap of him. I'm going to make him taste the blood of a liar. I'm going to make him taste his own blood.

I reached his room. I just waited outside, leaning my back against the wall near the elevator.

I can hear Chaeyoung's voice inside the room. You can't really hear normal people's voices, but Chaeyoung was raising her voice so I can hear her a little.

I clench my fist, knowing Jinyoung was just using Chaeyoung to hide his identity.

It's not true that I told Jinyoung to be with Chaeyoung so she can completely forget me and found new happiness. That's not it.

Years ago, the three of us are playmates. The time came where I did something I should have done that engaged Chaeyoung into an accident and completely erased me from her memory. I meet Jinyoung before the day I went to states.

I told him to take care of Chaeyoung since she remembers him. I told him to stay by her side, take care of her, make her feel she's important, make her feel the love. I asked him that because our her parents are not always by her side because of their responsibilities at work.

I don't want her to feel sad, to feel lonely, to feel empty, to feel unloved. I just want him to stay by her side. I didn't tell him to date her. I never said that!

Guess what, that punk broke his promise. He just used her for his own selfishness!

*BLAG!*

I stood straight, surprised from the sudden force.

It was Chaeyoung, slamming shut the door.

Her cheeks are wet, looking so frustrated. I walk closer to her. To my surprise, her body slowly giving up. I rush to catch her before her body falls on the floor.