WINE 10

Our eyes meet!

Our eyes meet!

*GULP!*

Her gaze is cold as always. I can't read her. Although I suddenly jumped here, topping her, she did not give any surprise expression. I hate how the way she remained calm while I'm panicking inside.

'ASDFGHJK'

I read her eyes again, trying to find emotion in it but just like an empty sheet of paper, you can see nothing in it which always make me feel uneasy.

I sat up and was about to stand up when she suddenly pulled me by my arm that made me sit above her lap. She supports her arm to lift her body.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I said sternly, trying to free my arm from her grip but she's strong enough for me to fight.

"Let me go!"

She did not oblige. Just giving me the same shitty blank eyes.

"I saidㅡ"

〣( º · º )〣

I couldn't continue my words when she suddenly places her hand behind my head and pulls me into a kiss!

My eyes widened!

'What the hell is wrong with her!!!'

She didn't move her mouth, it remained locked with mine. I tried to push her on her shoulder but she suddenly flips me, slammed me on the plants and this time her lips are moving!

Her lips are dancing into mine roughly!

I furrowed my brows. Couldn't understand what was happening!

'What the hell... Why is she kissing me! This is unbelievably crazy!'

I tried to push her again but her kisses make me weak!

'Let me gooooo!!!'

But my attempts are useless. Later did I know, my body was giving up and is subconsciously responding to her kisses!

'Shit... This is not happening..'

I shut my eyes as my lips are dancing with hers!

๑>ᴗ< ๑

Her kisses become soft and I subconsciously riding to her tempo.

"Guys where did she go?"

"I saw her running in this direction though."

"I guess we come too far. I'm worried we scared her by chasing her."

I hear the students talking from distance. I'm sure they are looking for me. I want to run away from this place but I couldn't! I rather want to get attacked by my fans than being with this girl in front of me!

It's so unfair how I couldn't pull strength to push her away!

It's so unfair... but at the same time, I don't know why does my body is giving up on her. In this state, I'm like trusting myself to her.