Yoongi felt the scent of dried flowers and dust filling his nostrils, in a rainy morning, as he walked slowly between the tombstones with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

He was drinking some red wine, without his mask and only wearing a black cloak that hid his body.
He missed Jimin. All the days he spent were longing for the other's sweet perfume and comforting warmth, for his existence.

He didn't know where Jimin was at that moment. He just felt guilty, because he didn't want to enjoy the last moments, because he was a selfish asshole who only thought of his own pain and suffering, forgetting that the other had feelings too.
He sighed.

"I want Jimin..." He muttered, tears falling heavily on his pale cheeks like the rain. He was broken like glass, he refused to admit it but he surely was shattering inside with every breath.
He wanted to die, regardless of the fact that he can't die.

He felt something passing through him like strong wind, and he chuckled, knowing that it's a ghost. Ghosts never went to the soul reaper unless they needed help.
They can't see him in this weak state, so he put on his mask as the wine glass fell on the ground and shattered into pieces from the fall.

"What do you need?" He asked, icy coldness in his voice and in his black irises. Then, he met his boy's eyes, or most likely his ghost's colorless eyes.
"Y-Yoongi..." Jimin muttered, hugging the shorter one tightly.

Yoongi didn't move an inch.
"Get off me" He pushed Jimin away, walking in the other direction.
"What..?" Jimin shakily said, debating whether to follow the other or not.
"Are you angry at me?" He cried out, looking at his fingers.

"I won't repeat myself. Go away" Yoongi didn't even spare Jimin a look.
His mask fell down, and he furrowed his eyebrows, before Jimin ran to him,

His soft lips meeting the other's plump ones.

--

Just a terrible chapter as always.
Planning to commit suicide soon. I hope you like my shitty writing, if you don't, lucky you. It isn't going to exist anymore.