Yoongi felt his pale cheeks becoming pink, in a beautiful rosy color he doubted that he ever had. The other was colorless, phantom, lifeless, but it seemed like he was alive in the same time.

Delicately, he pulled away, his eyes filled with an undescribable emotion. He looked down, not able to face the ghost in front of him.
"J-Jimin..."

Jimin smiled brightly, caressing the other's warm cheeks with so much love.
"I want to stay with you. Help me to get my revenge"

Yoongi shook his head in denial, wiping the tears that threatened to fall from his triangular shaped eyes. "You will d-disappear eventually... I d-don't want to s-see it"
He sniffed, before being met with another soft kiss.
"I don't care" Jimin muttered.

"Well, then I do care. I fucking love you, jimin, and it is definitely not nice to see the people you love disappearing forever and never coming back to life. I've had enough pain every time collecting your soul in that blue rose that became a part of my life. I hate it, I fucking hate it! Every time you don't remember me was hurtful as heck, yet it isn't as hurtful as you dying for real and never coming back, and it is going to be my responsibility to close your eyes for the last time and tell you to rest in peace while clutching that flower and living in endless depression forever! To eternity! Without a chance to die..." Yoongi was crying heavily, between his sobs, Jimin did hear clearly what he said regardless of his muffled tone.

"I'm sorry... But isn't it better to spend my last moments with me?"
"No. No. No and a big fucking no. Go away, I don't want to see your ugly face again. Disappear!" Yoongi looked away.

"It is your responsibility to help ghosts, huh?" Jimin smiled softly, planting a kiss on the other's lips again, pulling him for a tight hug.
"Y-yes"

"Then it's much better" the ghost chuckled. "Because I love you too, I guess"