"No, this can't be" Yoongi felt his heart drop to the ground, his stomach ached and his eyes widened as he saw the reflection of what was happening on the blue rose's petals.
The person who killed Jimin died, so Jimin took his revenge as it seemed.

Jimin was proudly heading to Yoongi's cemetery, without knowing that the other one was having a breakdown.
"He c-can't disappear a-and leave me" Yoongi began to cry, clutching tighter on Jimin's perfectly blossomed smeraldo flower as tears fell on his cold cheeks.

His eyes shined with an unknown sparkle, he bit on his lip and took a deep breath. Jimin entered at that moment. "I did it, Yoongi! Thank you for helping me"
His smile was something that made the soul reaper's heart shatter, he couldn't stand knowing that he won't see him once again. That made him make sure of his decision.

"Jimin, do you know what made us meet each other?" He muttered, wiping his tears. Jimin looked down softly in confusion.
"Our sins" he gave a weak smile, walking to meet the ghost's eyes. He knew the time wasn't enough to say everything he wanted to say, but he still silently caressed Jimin's cheek.

"I will disappear, isn't it?" Jimin chuckled bitterly.
"N-no. That's not what I wanted to tell you" Yoongi took off his black cloak and mask, handing them to him wordlessly. He then swallowed his saliva.

"I'm giving you my immortality" he shakily mumbled, before continuing. "You will be immortal and I will be the one who will disappear forever. About the soul reaper's mission, it'll go to you, simply..."

And that's when his small silhouette began vanishing slowly in the thin air under Jimin's sobs. Jimin loved the other with all his heart. In fact, he never loved anyone more than this before. That moment of parting was painful for him, for them both.

Yoongi reached out his hand to touch Jimin's for the last time, giving him the blue rose and muttering the very last "I love you" before completely disappearing like a beautiful delusion...

The end.