Rain and A triple elimination Pain (BFCI 8)

Cheeta sighed as she looked out of the window, for it was raining very very very hard. They were in their headquarters.

"I wish we were outside, we never get to be outside." Cheeta complained. "Really Cheeta, We are outside everyday. The only time we get to be in our headquarters is for sleeping,  and eating breakfast and dinner." Bad says looking down from his bunk. Bad slept on the top bunk, and cheeta slept right below him.

"I wish we all shared one headquarter, all contestants. so I could be with PQM." crystal said dreamly.

"Really." Herobrine asked retorically. Herobrine slept on the top bunk above Puppy  and Crystal slept on the bottom of a different bunk, right below Narrator.

Pen who slept on the top bunk right above lightbulb, looked at the empty bunk. Eraser slept on the empty bunk at the top, while gummy slept right below eraser. Gummy somehow reminded Pen of Donut, from BFDIA. But he was thinking about Eraser, when they used to have pillow fights, blue vs pink. 

"Why do you always talk about PQM, but are always scared to talk to him." Narrator asks his bunkmate. 

Crystal couldn't find an answer. she didn't know, if she didn't get eliminated today, which she was worried she would, she would comfront PQM.

Lightbulb yawned and finally woke up, the last one to do so. Puppy was awake, the first on awake infact, but hadn't said 1 word.

As soon as Lightbulb woke up, Post-It and Bob barged through the door to the Animals headquarters soaking wet.

Post It Note's Sticky was so wet that it fell off. He just picked it up threw it in the trash, and drew a face on his next sticky note.

"Ok so Team Animals, you lost last time. and 3 of you will go." Post It says grinning, everyone was worried.

"If I call your name you're safe." Post It note says coolly

Cheeta and Pen

"You guys got no votes."  Pen looked confused. "Uh Post Note It, Um in BFB, we used to get 'prizes' for being safe." Pen said weakly smiling. Post It Note looked around.

"Hey Bob got some extra bananas." Post It asks. Bob says yeah. Post It Note gave Cheeta and Pen a banana. Cheeta ate it up but pen just shrugged.

Crystal, Herobrine, Puppy, and Narrator.

"You guys got 1 vote." He handed them each a banana.

"So Bad and Lightbulb are eliminated with 3 votes, but since this is a double elimination, one of you 4 must also go away. So uh Cheeta and Pen vote Someone."

"Uh I vote Narrator cause he eliminated me in the epic games." Pen votes Narrator too for the same reason.

"so I'm going away." Bad asks. 

Post It Note nods. "Any last words you 3?"

"Well I just want to say, I hope an original Animal member will win." Bad says, then he enters the Portal teleporting them to the TLC.

"Well Yeh win some you lose some."  Lightbulb says while entering the portal.

Narrator just shakes his head. Then enters the portal.

"Ok this next-" Post It started to say but got squashed by a CRC

A Cheeto Recovery Center.

And out came out Cheeto.

Everyone's jaw  jropped when they saw Cheeto. "Who are you?" cheeto asks Bob. Bob just runs away  confused at what happened. "So who's gone." Cheeto asks.

"Can't you see, Bad, Lightbulb, Narrator, and Gummy were eliminated while you were gone!" Cheeta complains. Cheeto makes an OOOOOOH face.

"Ok well let's do the challenge he says, although we need to get Team YoyleCake over here." Puppy says.

Cheeto presses a button teleporting all members from Team YoyleCake to Team Animals headquarters.

"PQM." crystal screams and hugs him. PQM blushes.

"Ok well I can tell that Bad is gone, also Narrator, and... Lightbulb." chair says.

"So what's the challenge." Yin asks.

"Well it's gonna be hard to do a challenge inside, uh let's see, hmmm... where's the chess board?" Cheeto asks. Cheeta pulls the Chess board from under her bunkbed. 

"Ok how about this, pick one person to play this chess game. You will go against someone from your rival team, who ever wins the chest match wins the game."

"Hey Q, aren't you great at mental games." Chair asks PQM. "Oh yeah." PQM says. PQM puts his glasses on. "Wow PQM I never knew you were a nerd!" Bottle asks. "Don't you know?" Chair asks. "Thread's the jock, I'm the bully, and PQM's the nerd. It's the perfect team!" Chair says with pride. "Uh right" Cheesey says.

"I'll do this, I'll prove to you guys that I can do things without Eraser." Pen says walking with Pride. Cheeta just shrugs.

Pen vs PQM.

Pen moves his pawn. PQM moves his pawn. 

Few turns later.

Pen moves his bishop. PQM captures it.

Few turns later.

Pen moves his knight. PQM captured it.

Pen moves his queen. PQM captured it.

Millions of turns later.

Pen moved his rook. PQM lost.

"So the animals, despite having fewer members, they win!" Cheeto announces with his megaphone. "Don't you think it's too loud for here." PQM says covering his ears. cheeto shakes his head.

Later it stopped raining and everyone went outside to play, chat, or get some Vitamin D.

PQM sat by the lake crying. Crystal walked toward him.

"Hey PQM it's ok. You don't have to cry." Crystal said in a quiet voice. PQM wiped his tears away.

"Why are you crying anyway." Crystal asked in her normal voice. 

"Well anyone who's on my team glared at me and muttered words under their breath so they might hate me forever." PQM says looking at the sea.

Crystal sat next to him.

"Last challenge when we were up for elimination, everyone on my team did the same, except Cheeta, and you know what I did, I didn't think about anyone on my team but cheeta." She said smiling. 

PQM laid on the ground. Crystal laid next to him. they held hands. 

and then

Crystal kissed him on the cheek.

But then he got spiked with her crystal.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL the end. =3

anyways here's UFE

PQM [A]

Chair [B]

Bubble [C]

Bottle [D]

Rocky [E]

Cheesey [F]

Yin-Yang [G]

Lamp [H]

Look at this

Animals remaining: 4/6 or 2/3

BFB/BFDI remaining: 4/5

Inanimate Insainty Remaining: 3/4

Newbies Remaining: 3/6 or 1/2

I feel bad for the newbies.