tres

John swung his fist towards the tree, "those assholes!"
Alexander nodded in agreement, already starting a Twitter war against Reynolds and Lee.
Alexander Hamilton @adotham
@jreynolds @wheeee are two insufferable assholes who steal your boyfriend and brainwash him into being a completely different person.
James Reynolds @jreynolds
@adotham excuse me, but I don't go up to people and ruin they're date night.
Charles Lee @wheeee
@adotham @showtime y'all need to get your shit together and leave our boyfriend's life. You didn't want him, we do. Back the fuck off.
John Laurens @showtime
  @jreynolds @wheee @adotham Alexander and I love Thomas very much.
Thomas Jefferson @francoholic
  @adotham @jreynolds @wheeee @showtime all of you, just stop. This isn't worth it. I'm not worth it.
Thomas put his phone down, curling in on himself. He had locked himself in the guest bedroom.
  "Baby, are you okay? Please, just open the door," begged Charles, knocking on the door.
Thomas didn't answer, he just stared blankly at the wall.
  James tried the door, but the handle didn't turn.
Charles slid down against the door, head dropping back and making a quiet thunk against the wood.
  James sat next him.
The two sat there for hours, waiting and waiting and waiting. But Thomas never emerged from the room. It had an en suite bathroom, so he didn't technically need to leave, but the two were getting very worried.
  "Baby? Please, at the very least, knock on the door if you're okay..." begged Charles, slowly losing hope.
  They heard something be thrown against the wall, and the door miraculously opened.
  Charles was the first one in the room, staring in shock as Thomas was still lying on the bed.
  "Sweetheart, how did you open the door?" asked James slowly.
"I threw a shoe," Thomas said mournfully.
(if you know where that is from, I love you)
  "A shoe...?" Charles blinked, "you know what? I ain't gonna question it."
"Baby girl, what are you thinking about?" James asked cautiously.
"Aren't y'all just the cutest!" Thomas exclaimed to the couple in front of him, "do y'all come here often?"
"We come here often, but not so people can hit on my boyfriend and I!" The freckled one spun around and snapped.
Thomas blinked in confusion, "pardon? I was just complementin' y'all on how cute y'all are," he clarified.
"...oh..." said the stranger, "my mistake," he apologized.
  "It's all fine," replied Thomas cheerily, "I'm Thomas Jefferson," his hand held to be shaken.
  "Mister Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton," the short one answered, briskly shaking Thomas' hand.
  "John Laurens," the freckled one gave Thomas a brisk nod, "pleasure to meet you."
"Well, y'all, it was nice meeting you, but I really gotta dash." Thomas said, making his way out the door, a bounce in his step.
"Nothing," present day Thomas answered.
Charles frowned lightly, "baby girl?"
"Papi, I'm so sorry," sobbed Thomas, head falling into his hands. "This is all my fault!"
James wrapped his arms around Thomas, "baby girl, no, of course not. None of this is your fault, my love," he reassured.
  "Daddy? Papi? Why do you love me? Am I worth it?" Thomas whimpered, "I'm a useless whore. I'm problematic. I'm good at nothing. I'm a petty, pathetic mess who deserves nothing." He continued. His voice slowly rose in volume as he beat himself down.
Charles and James were horrified by the words that came out of their baby girl's mouth.
  Thomas then began to rant on how he never felt loved with John and Alexander. He was the one doing all the loving. He felt left out and unwanted by them and all he...
"wanted was a little loving..."