cinco

John sat on the couch, sulking. He may or may not have been stalking the Twitters of Thomas, Reynolds, and Lee. "Sons of a bitch," he grumbled.
"Babe? What's wrong?" Alexander asked. He had a towel wrapped around his hips and was tying his dark hair up to keep from getting his back wet again.
"Just- ugh, Reynolds and Lee, posting about how great their life is with our Thomas," he sneered.
Alexander flopped down next to John and peered over his shoulder. "Ew, ew, ew, assholes! Ew," he grumbled.
"Why do they get to look so happy after they stole our boyfriend?" John huffed.
-across town-
"Hah, ah, James~!" Thomas raked his nails down James' back.
"Really, guys? You're fucking without me?" Charles groaned, throwing open the bedroom door, satchel over his shoulder, "I'm trying to work!"
"Sorry, dear," James said cheerily, pushing into Thomas more.
"Papi~" Thomas mewled, hips bucking, "j-hah-join us!"
"As much as I would love to, baby girl, I can't. I have to finish this news article," Charles explained, gesturing with his hands as he talked, "maybe later."
Thomas whined and pouted as Charles left the room. He wanted Charles to fuck him, too.
James, sensing this, slowly pulled out of Thomas and threw the empty condom aside. (safe sex, people, safe sex. Use protection. Sex has to be consensual. Watch for the signs your partner might be giving you.)
He helped dress Thomas in a lightly coloured nightgown.
Thomas made his way into the living room, where Charles was working. "Papi," he spoke softly, "would you like some tea?" He asked.
Charles looked up from his laptop, looking weary, "I would love some tea, baby, if you wouldn't mind making me a cup," he admitted.
Thomas' eyes lit up, and he nodded eagerly. He wanted to help his Papi, who was under stress because of work and deadlines. "'Course, Papi! Tetley, or Orange Pekoe, or one of the berry teas?"
"A cup of Orange Pekoe sounds delightful," Charles said, smiling softly at his baby girl.
Thomas nodded again and went into the kitchen. He poured some water into the kettle and started it. He got out a mug and slipped a teabag into it. He hopped up onto the counter and kicked his legs slightly until the kettle let out a sharp whistle, signifying that it was done heating the water. Delicately pouring the boiled water into the mug, Thomas steeped the tea.
Charles was typing furiously on his laptop, with intense focus, and he startled slightly when his baby girl set the steaming mug of tea on the coffee table that sat next to the couch. "Thank you, baby," he said, voice relieved, as he picked up the mug and took a small sip.
Thomas pressed himself flush against Charles' side and closed his eyes.
James soon came out of the room. He was dresses in some fuzzy pajamas. He sat down next to Thomas and Charles, kissing each of his boys' heads gently.
Charles sipped his tea again and smiled lightly at James.
They both startled when James' phone rang loudly.
"Hello?"
"Fuck, really?"
"Dammit, Bill, I was supposed to have the night off, tonight."
"I have a family, too, and I want to spend time with them."
"Fine, fin-...no, no, I cannot be out on the field right now."
"Dammit, Bill! Fine! But a fucking gun store robbery? And hostages?!"
"I'll be there in fifteen, don't let the situation escalate."
With a heavy sigh, James hung up. He stood up and dashed into the room he shared with his boys'. He hurriedly pulls on his uniform. He slipped his gun into it's holster, and grabbed his badge.
A look of worry covered Charles' face. He followed James into the bedroom and watched him get ready. He had gotten the gist of that phone call and knew his boyfriend was heading out into a dangerous situation.
The two shared a tearful kiss.
"Stay safe," Charles said, fixing the collar of James' uniform and pulling him down for another kiss. "Go save lives. I love you."
James hurried out the door, but not before he lightly kissed Thomas and told his quivering baby girl that he loved him, and promised that he would stay safe.
Charles stood in the bedroom for who knows how long, swaying on his feet. He dropped down onto the bed and turned the television on, switching it to the news channel. They were airing the dangerous situation, live.
Thomas had slipped out the front door. He had to follow his Daddy and make sure that he would be safe, that he would come home to him and Papi. He had made it to the bank, where the thieves had gone after robbing the gun store. Where they were now holding hostages.
What Thomas hadn't noticed, was one of thieves slipping out back. They covered his mouth before he could scream and dragged him inside.
"Well, well, well, mister Jefferson, pleasure meeting you here," one of the thieves took off their mask to reveal- John?
Thomas bit back a shriek. This was all a ruse, wasn't it? Some,,some sick plan to hurt him? Or his Daddy and Papi?
The other thieves revealed themselves to be Alexander, Peggy Schuyler, and Aaron Burr. The hostages were revealed to be Angelica and Elizabeth Schuyler, Maria Lewis, and Hercules Mulligan. That must mean, the cops outside, were all friends of his ex-boyfriends, too.
"What do you want from me?" Thomas cried. His hands were now tied behind his back, and he was shocked that they hadn't gagged him.
"Thomas, darling, isn't it obvious?" Alexander mused, twirling one of Thomas' curls around his finger, "John and I want you back, and now we have you!"
Burr soon, forcefully, pulled Thomas to his feet and dragged him outside, to the front of the bank.
Thomas locked eyes with James. He mouthed an 'I love you' to him before he felt Burr's bullet pierce his abdomen.
A broken scream, and an anguished scream echoed through the area.
Back at their home, Charles fell to the ground with a scream of his own.
James raced over in time to catch Thomas' falling and limp body.
Thomas was breathing heavily as James called for an ambulance. "D,,,Daddy," he coughed, blood seeping past his lips, "I love you. I love you, and,," another pained cough, more blood, "and if I don't make it,,," a harsher cough, blood spluttering past his lips, "tell my story,,,"
Thomas' world went dark to the sound of his Daddy's sobs and sirens.

((I,,I don't know what the fuck this is,,but I had to update so,,I wrote this on a long road trip,,uh yeah))