Human!Odahviing x Reader

Goodness, when I typed the title, I couldn't spell Odahviing correctly.

Odagciing.

Odaahing

Odahhving

odaicing

Odahviing, finally.

Odahviing...Odahviing, Odahviing, Odahviing....Why in Talos' name would you do this.....

"Odahviing, are you insane...?!" I yelled at the red head. He shrugged.

"What?" He asked. I looked at the dead courier in front of me.

"YOU KILLED HIM!" I yelled.

"Yes...?"

"WHY?!"

"He didn't have mail for me."

"YOU- Okay that's actually a funny reason." I laughed a little and he smiled at me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Let's go home and make some courier soup." He said.

"Are you serious, Odah? Hahah." I broke into laughter and he grinned.

"Hey, I mean, at least we might get a letter of inheritance from another courier, so we could get gold and more soup!" 

"You're messed up." I laughed more and Odahviing grinned again, and let a couple giggles out.

"Okay, I guess we can leave him here. Man, I was really craving courier soup.... Way to disappoint."

"Oh, I'm sorry, do you want to go dragging around a courier's body in a city with guards, and be asked why you are dragging around a body?" I said with a playful smile.

"Yes."

"Of course, so let's go do that!" I replied.

"Really?!" He had full hope.

"No." And all that hope just died.

"Awwww....did I hwurt the will dwagon mwan?" I asked, and Odahviing sighed, and tightened his grip on me.

"Yes." He said in a sad tone. I got closer to him and hugged him.

"Awww pwoor thwing...." 

"Can you please stop talking like that? It's getting annoying."

"Oh, fine...." I felt him wrap his other arm around my waist, and pull me closer. I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

"I'll give you 5 gold if we have courier soup." He whispered. I pulled away quickly.

"THAT'S BARELY ANY GOLD! And are you seriously a cannibal, like what the heck." 

"NO I'M JOKING."

"ugh.....ng....h....what happened....." The courier mumbled.

"SHOOT YOURE ALIVE." Odahviing slapped the courier hard, killing him.

"You're...wow." I said. Odahviing smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

"It wasn't a compliment. But, okay." I said.

"Let's head home, I'm tired." Odahviing yawned and I giggled.

"Okay,..." I grabbed his hand and we started walking home.

~

When we got home, Odahviing fell asleep on the couch almost as soon as I walked in after him.

"Odahviing...hehe.." I stroked his red hair and saw him smile. "Night, dwagun bwoy....." 

399 words.

I don't know where I was heading with this... ^^"