Black Gatomon

You decided to peek outside. You can't stay in the cave forever after all. You held Salamon in your arms and walked a long road. You just saw the train again. Salamon whispered: "Its Etemon.. Be carefull, Y/N.." You nodded and hid behind a hill of sand. You watched them in silence. Something brushed your hair. "Stop, Salamon.." you said. It replied: "I am doing nothing..." Your face turned pale as you turned around. Quickly you covered your mouth not to yell. It was a slime, ghost-looking digimon. Salamon explained: "Thats just a cute Poyomon. Its a fresh Digimon.. It won't do any harm." You breathed in relief.

Someone yelled: "found!" You looked there and saw the Gazimon in front of you. "Run!" You said, grabbed the Poyomon and ran. Salamon tried to follow but it tripped and fell. The Gazimon stopped following you. They rather bullied Salamon. You took all the courage together and ran to them. All you could do was to shoo them away. But they laughed about you. Angered and saddened you fell on your knees. "Stop... please stop.." You ssid with a quiet tone. Salamon tried to get up.

Suddenly, as your first tear began to fall, your black digivice started to glow. And.. "Salamon... digivolves to.. black Gatomon!" Salamon changed! "Lightning punch!" And "Lightning kick!". It attacked the Gazimon and they ran away. You just looked at Black Gatomon. It gave a weird smile to you. "Well, thanks to you, I could digivolve. I am now Black Gatomon.." You just stared at it in silence. After a few minutes of awkward silence you asked: "Will you digivolve back?" Black Gatomon shook its head. "No. I can hold this form. Do you mind it?"

You smiled. "No, its just.. new to me. Well, lets get going?" It agreed and you both continued your way.
A pyramid suddenly was there. It seemed to appear out of nowhere.