Lady Devimon

Some time passed. You were with Myotismon awhile now.
Soon, at the gate...
"There you are, Myotismon." the brown haired boy said and looked angry at him. "Its you.." the friendly girl said. You looked emotionless at them. Myotismon smiled and gave an order to you. "Go, Y/N. Get them out of our way." You nodded. "Go, Black Gatomon." You said. It agreed and attacked them all. That friendly girl tried to reach you but because of that trouble she couldn't. Wizardmon took Black Gatomon and dragged you through the gate. "Come with me."
Myotismon gave you orders, to track the eighth child down.

You and your partner returned home, in the west part. You introduced Black Gatomon to your parents. "Hello." It said and bowed down. Your mom looked in amaze to you. Your dad just brought out a quiet "Hi." You smiled at them and turned to your lunch. "Hm. I love the fish you're making, mom." You said. Your mom silenced. She obviously didn't feel well with Black Gatomon.

Suddenly you heard a cry outside. "What was that?" You asked in panic. Your mom glanced outside. "Its a dinosaur.. does it ... belong to your cat?" She responsed. Black Gatomon jumped at the window. "Its dark Tyrannomon.. It will destroy everything here, if we don't do anything, Y/N." You nodded.

You looked on the crest. What was it for? You took the black digivice. "Lets go, Black Gatomon." Your dad tried to hold you but he said: "be carefull, my child.. black Gatomon.. please take care of my child." Black Gatomon nodded and jumped ahead out of the window. It attacked the dark Tyrannomon but it didn't affect it. The big dinosaur stomped through the city.  Black Gatomon stood by your side as it was about to stomp on you.

Suddenly, the crest shined in a black glimmer. Black Gatomon glowed aswell as it started to change. And..
"Black Gatomon.. digivolves tooooo.. Lady Devimon!"
"A dark angel.." You said to yourself. Lady Devimon floated in the sky. "For attacking my beloved master, you shall die." It said and killed dark Tyrannomon without hesitating. You gulped. It wasn't what you expected, it just wasn't the way of fighting you liked. Killing isn't what you would do. It digivolved back to Salamon and jumped in your arms.

"Y/N. You look strange.. Are you really ... ok?" It asked. You nodded wuth a frightened look. As Salamon it looked so cute and innocent. But Lady Devimon is just a killer. You went straight back at home. "I... I don't want this..." You took the crest around your neck and threw it away. "Y/N.." Salamon just said.

Sorry! I know it took awhile for the new update and I really apologize but.. its on now and I try to update regularly new chapters