Meeting with Myotismon

"I'll tell you.." You said as you wiped your tears away. "You see. I was lonely since I can think. My parents moved alot. And I had no chance on finding any friends. Whenever I tried to talk to someone, they were friendly. But the next day they turned away, ignoring me, showing me, I am not wanted. So, I was lonely again. Then we moved to the next place. It was always the same.." Black Gatomon comforted you. "I feel the same. I just digivolved now but a demon beast digimon is never welcome. " You picked it up and snuggled it. "But I like you, black Gatomon." You both smiled.

You heard a rustle in the trees. "What was that?" You asked. You stood up now and took a look around. A black digimon with wings was sitting on a treebranch, looking down to you. "Who are you?!" Black Gatomon stood cautiously there, looking up. It turned around, so it hang bat likely upside down from the branch. "I am Demidevimon and I.. might have a deal for you." It said. "A deal? That must be a trick!" Black Gatomon wanted to attack. You stopped it. "Wait! Lets hear him out." "Follow me..." It smirked and flew ahead. You followed.

Deeper in the forest it became dark. You shivered. Black Gatomon ran in front of you, to protect you in case. Demidevimon stopped. You took a look around. Something, or someone grabbed your shoulders. "You are a human child..." You didn't dare to turn around. Black Gatomon looked in fear at the creature, which was standing behind you. It stepped in front of you and touched your crest. "The crest of darkness.." It turned away. "Say, who are you?" You gulped and introduced yourself. "I am Y/N.. B..But I don't have an idea how I came here..." "Ah." It smirked at you.

"I am Myotismon and you already met Demidevimon. So, Y/N. I think you want to return home.. How about we help each other?" You looked down, not sure, what to answer. "Black Gatomon..?" Black Gatomon jumped in your arms. "You got my back, no matter what you decide." You smiled at your partner, then gave a serious look at Myotismon. "Good. How can I help you?"

Myotismon stared at you before it answered. "Help me find the digidestined with the crest of light. For that, we have to return to your world." Your eyes shined bright with stars. "Oh, thank you so much! I finally can return home.. once we're there, I'll help you!"

Little do you know, that you were watched all the time.