Chapter 1

This book will not be 100% accurate to the anime,I will change some things...

So just like my other books I wanna say a couple things and answer a couple of questions...

So you may be wondering who best girl is?

Well I have an underrated girl I'm going to have as a love interest

Or should I say underrated girls...

Yup Nashiro and Kurona!

(They show up a bit later)

Anyway since this is Tokyo Ghoul I can cuss freely,as well as add more gore and use dark humor...

Meaning y/n is gonna be kinda edgy so be warned...

Nashiro and Kurona are seen talking to someone

He is a very shy boy shown by his stuttering

Nashiro: Hey y/n! How are you today?

Y/n:G..good,thank you...

Kurona:Aww come on y/n be so timid,we're freinds...

Y/n:Sorry it's just you know I'm not used to talking to people since...

Kurona:Your parents?

Nashiro:Y/n they left you because they did what they thought was best for you...

Y/n:By leaving me behind?

Nashiro:Y/n,you've heard it from all the staff here at the orphanage that your parents didnt have the money to take care of you....

Y/n:They should have thought about that before having a kid!

Kurona:Y/n...

Y/n:I mean they dont even come to visit! You know what they probaly died...

Kurona:Y/n! I know you didnt like your parents for leaving you,but wishing death on anybody is inexcusable!

Y/n:What about the bad people in this world?

Nashiro:Like who?

Y/n:What about the murders? What about the abusive people? What about the rich people who throw money at the CCG to make us scared?

Y/n squeezes his fist

Y/n:What about the ghouls,responsible for not just killing people but eating them! Leaving nothing to give to their families to remember them by!

Nashiro and Kurona look at each other

Nashiro:Alright y/n we're sorry....

Kurona:Mostly Nashiro but I'm sorry too...

Y/n takes a breath and calms down

Y/n:You know what I'm sorry guys,im just been isolated this whole time it's hard to open up to anyone...