Chapter 13

Y/n:That's why I'm coming with you...

Touka stares at y/n with concern

Touka:No your not your staying here...

Y/n:And let you do all the fighting? I dont think so...

Touka:I can handle it on my own!

Y/n:Earlier when I saved Hinami and Ryouko you were complaining about how I didnt tell you,now here you are not letting me go with you...

Touka:That's completely different!

Y/n:Is it? As far as i know I'm stronger than you overall,even if you are somehow stronger than me fighting wise I'd still outlast you in a fight due to my regen and pain nullification...

Touka:Shut up y/n I know that! I just want to feel useful!

Y/n:Well if getting beaten is being useful for you then your about to be very useful...

Touka:You don't think I can win can you?

Y/n:To be honest with you I don't think you can...

Touka:Why do you think that!?

Y/n:Because even though I didn't feel the attack,I feel the power behind it,and the power behind his attacks would break your bones easily...

Touka:Y/n I can handle it!

Y/n:And you think isolating yourself is gonna prove a point,I know your strong,but how strong will you be when your dead?

Touka gets an serious face

Touka:Y/n if you value our friendship,and I hope you do,you'll let me do this on my own,because if I see you tonight we'll no longer be freinds and I'll no longer talk to you...

Y/n:Touka...

Touka:I'm serious y/n...

Y/n sighs

Y/n:Very well,I will not intervene with your problems...

He gets up

Y/n:However when you die don't try to drag me down to hell with you...

He starts to walk off

Y/n:When you die don't complain when hinami cries for the only person she sees as a sister...

He is at the door

Y/n:But hey you'll have shown everyone you don't need any help right?

Touka:Y/n don't be like that...

Y/n raises his voice for the first time surprising touka

Y/n:Be quiet! You've literally taught me this whole time that we go through tough times together! And here you are not only trying to get revenge but you don't even have the decency to have me go with you!

Y/n takes a deep breath

Y/n:I'm going outside to get some air...

Touka wants to say something but doesn't

Y/n walk outside and takes in the situation

I'm going with her wether she likes it or not,I'll just stay hidden...

Kaneki walks up

Kaneki:Hey y/n! What are you doing outside?

Y/n:Just getting some fresh air...

Kaneki:We all need some at some point huh?

Y/n nods

Kaneki:You mind if I join you?