Chapter 4: Enissophobia

Summary:

Enissophobia- Fear of having committed an unpardonable sin or of criticism.
~Tom was fine with all of his crimes, but Harry seemed unable to be the same after their first killing together, if it weren't for Hermione,Harry could never imagine himself doing something like this.

-Rating: Explicit
-Relationships: Tom Riddle/Harry Potter
-Warning/Tags: Murder, Modern Setting AU, Guilt, Killing, Revenge, Child Loss, Violence, Sexual Content

****************

"Is she alright? Ron, you need to tell us if she is okay!"

The redhead stuttered as he looked around the hospital waiting room, he had blood on his hands and seemed spooked every time he saw it. Tom came over and moved Harry away, with a strong arm he slapped Ron out of his state. Harry tried to argue when Ron started to cried and grabbed onto him.

"Harry, she might not make it. The baby, I don't know about the baby. The man was trying to mug her, he beat her real bad Harry. God he fucking stabbed her in the belly, my baby Harry, what about my baby!"

Harry grabbed Ron fully into his arms and let the man cry.

"Oh god Ron, I'm so sorry, we will find him though, he will go to jail I promise."

With an angry shout pulled away.

"No! Jail isn't good enough, he will still be alive while my wife and baby could be dead. He needs to suffer. I need to find him."

The nurse came into the room before Harry could calm his friend and called his name. Ron ran to the women.

"Hermione, my wife, is she okay, our baby-"

The nurse smiled sadly, but stayed calm.

"She has just gotten out of surgery, you can see her now, she won't be awake for a few more hours, but I'm sure-"

Ron was frantic and harry went to hold his volitial friend back.

"MY BABY, WHAT ABOUT MY BABY!"

Only a small shake of the head came from the pitiful nurse. Ron couldn't take the news, he fell from Harry's arms to the ground.

Tom and Harry spent hours in the hospital waiting room till they got permission to see Hermione. The green eyed man couldn't look at his best friends broken body, and turned to his himself in his boyfriends chest. Tom stroked his hair and kept him stable.

The two men got back to their shared flat in silence. Both undressed and got ready for bed in silence. Harry crawled into bed, and though the tears in his eyes he focused solely on the ceiling.

"Tom, I want to kill him."

His boyfriend hummed acknowledging at him.

"I know you are saying that now, but you are simply angry, when Hermione is well we will go see her again and you will not be as upset."

The raven sat up straight in bed and looked over at his lover. Tom sat up as well seeing the seriousness on Harry's face.

"I want to find him, torture him, rip him to pieces, tear him apart, I want to take out his insides and feed them to him. Tom I want him to die and I want it to be painful and full of agony."

Tom latched onto his bottom lip with his teeth in the way he always did when he was thinking, after a moment he nodded to himself.

"What if I can give that to you?"

The shocked look on Harry's face didn't even need to be voiced.

"What if I can bring the man who did this to you, and allow you to do whatever you wish to him, what if I allowed you to get revenge for Hermione."