Chapter 12: Cheimatophobia

Summary:

Cheimatophobia- Fear of cold.
~As part snake Voldemort hates the cold, and he always needs to go lay next to a warm body at night, lucky for him Harry is always there and can't leave.

-Rating: Explicit
-Relationships: Voldemort/Harry Potter
-Warning/Tags: Rape/Non-Con, Sexual Content, Voldemort Wins, Prisoner!Harry Potter, Nagini.

***********

Even in his state of exhaustion, Voldemort held an air of grace as he walked down the halls of Malfoy Manor. He had a long day of idiot subordinates and horribly written reports making him beyond ready to sleep. His body shivered as he neared his room, another problem with this manor was the temperature, it was always freezing.

The suite he was staying in was the biggest in the manor, suited for that of royalty. Not wishing to remove his hands from his heated robes he magically opened his door. The room was just as cold as the rest of the manor but he knew the bed to be warm. Quietly and quickly he stripped his robes and beckoned Nagini away from the fire place. He lifted the sheets allowing the scaled creature to enter first, then followed, getting comfortable.

His long skeletal fingers reached out searching for the heat he knew was there. A grin covered his face as he felt the soft flesh under his fingertips. The boy had tried to curl into the corner of the bed to hide. Careful of Nagini who had already located the boy and begun to wrap herself around him, Voldemort dragged the body to himself. A soft cry left the boy as the two snakes held him close.

The air was still cold as he breathed in, so gently he nuzzled his face into the tan skin of the shoulder before him, hiding his head under the comforter. He could feel the small frame shivering, which just wouldn't do, Nagini noticed as well. § Are you cold hatchling? § Green eyes opened at the hissed language. His shaking got stronger. §Let me go, please, just let me leave.§

Voldemort let himself chuckle at the boys plea, he hadn't let the savior of the wizarding world leave his bed in the whole year of his captivity, keeping him cared for magically. He let his hand wander the pliable body before him, stroking the skin to warm himself.§I can't do that, without you who will warm us? We are cold Harry.§

Harry sobbed silently, hiding his face in his hands as his body was being searched for heat. He couldn't help himself from letting out a moan when the bony hand reached into his boxers. His training turning him into a wanton whore when he was touched that way. Harry let out tears as the fabric was pulled from his hips. Moving his head out of the covers for a moment Voldemort used his forked tongue to lick the tears from Harry's cheeks, before sliding under again to stay in the humid darkness.

White hand reached down, releasing the hardened cock from his own undergarments. Still hidden under the blankets, Voldemort got over his Prisoner, shoving thin legs up and out of the way to make space between them. He whispered a spell in parseltongue to prepare the hole to take him. He felt hands pushing lightly on his chest, trying to escape. As he pressed himself inside the hot hole he groaned. With the hand not holding the boy to the bed, he reached up out of the covers to put his fingers into the equally hot mouth, warming them. His thrusts got steadily stronger, and Nagini who was annoyed at being jostled moved to lay on the tan stomach between them, happily taking the heated friction. Nagini slithered her tail over Harry's member, enticing it to harden more.

Voldemort felt his orgasm coming with the trembling in his thighs. He allowed himself to come inside the boy, as Harry also came and tightened around the shaft inside him. Humming, he pulled himself out, letting himself lay curled up beside the small body. §So warm now.§ Nagini hissed in agreement. The two stuck close to the crying boy who was mumbling and talking to himself.

"Why, why me. Please, no more. How much longer, I can't anymore."

Voldemort reached a hand up to silence the boy as he fell into a comfortable sleep.