Chapter 11: Erotophobia

Summary:

Erotophobia- Fear of sexual love or sexual questions.
~Harry doesn't understand how to deal with his friends sitting him down and berating him with questions about him and Tom. He understands less when one of the Twins pranks makes him spill all.

-Rating: Explicit
-Relationships: Tom Riddle/Harry Potter
-Warning/Tags: Tom In 1990, Anal Sex, Kink, Blow Job, Ron Weasley, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, Neville Longbottom, Colin Creevey, food sex, masterbation, slight crack,

*********************

"Okay spill!"

Harry stared at Ron as if he didn't know what he was talking about as he was cornered in the common room. Seamus stepped forward pushing the red head aside.

"Were your best mates! You are getting it with the hottest boy in the whole school and you won't even share the juicy details?"

Dean popped his head up and chimed in, "Common Harry! We were fine when you started going with another boy, we really didn't mind, but at this point, be it with a boy or a girl you're the only one who's had a Blow Job!"

Harry sighed at his friends antics as Ron stepped back in, not to be outshone. "Harry, at least tell us what it's like to be inside someone? Get us prepared for when we have girlfriends!" He was somewhat creeped out as Creevey came over. "But, Harry doesn't like Tom that much! They probably haven't actually done it, I'm sure he's waiting for someone who he actually wants and who can pleasure him the right way." Noticing the blush on Collins face, Harry almost didn't want to answer as to not have to talk to the boy. The other boys noticed as well and shoved the pervy boy away, Harry decided to respond anyway.

"Me and Tom are quite happy together, and we are sexually active, but that's pretty private. Tom isn't the kind of guy who like to have his secrets shared about the gossip circle. The most I can tell you is he is quite good at 'pleasuring.'"

With a great sigh of annoyance all the boys let Harry off, each of them complaining about wanting to know. Harry didn't see the glint in the Twins eyes from where they were watching near by.

He was comfortable on the couch by himself reading when Ron came up. "Sorry about earlier, Mate. We are just all teenage boys, here." Harry hummed and accepted the candy he was handed. He should have been more on guard but only after he had the sweet in his mouth did he realize the off taste. Trying his best to spit it out, the boys and the twins all came over and sat around him. Cracking the candy with his teeth he was forced to swallow.

"Ron! What was that!"

One of the twins, George, answered for their brother. "It's a Veritaserum type candy." Fred commented, "It's only for Sexual type truths, so it's not illegal though."

Growling, Harry gave his best death glare which all the boys laughed at. Dean spoke up, hoping the candy had done its job by that point. "Okay Harry, when was the last time you had sex!"

Squinting his eyes didn't help him fight the effects. "I, we, argh. Last night. Me and Tom fucked last night." The group all smiled broadly and scooched closer, Seamus took a turn. "Okay, what was it like, what did you do? Full details please!" The group was all looking on with lecherous stares.

"Tom snuck me into the kitchens. He had heard some students talking about naked aprons and wanted to try it out. He made all the elfs leave, and put out the stuff to make a vanilla cake. I got naked and he put me into an floral apron. He likes to dress me."

As he paused for breath some of the boys realized where it was going, Neville just kept whispering 'the kitchens?' Ron realized it the loudest. "Harry! You didn't! That's where our food is made! Mate that's just gross! Stop!" But Harry couldn't stop.

"He had me start making the cake. I didn't think it was really that sexy at first. But Tom came up behind me and started touching my skin where it wasn't covered in the back. I was hard by the time the batter was finished. He dipped his finger in and than pressed it inside me. When I moaned and fell onto the counter I spilled the batter all over myself. Tom told me I was naughty, and started to lick it up. He got down on his knees and started to lick at my hole. He almost never rims me, it feels so good, his tongue dips and flicks, it feels to good. By the time he was finished I had already came. He sat me on the counter to start licking the rest of the cake off."

Neville squeaked, and though some of the boys were visibly getting hard they tried to stop him still. "Harry, that's enough. You don't need to tell us more." The potion wouldn't let him stop.

"Tom got really turned on by it. He didn't even warn me before he shoved it inside. He started thrusting, and i couldn't hold myself steady with the slippery batter all over the counter. It feels so good. Every time he shoves inside with his big cock is amazing. He hits my g-spot every time like magic. He always teases me and makes me come first, sometimes two times before he does. When we were done he pushed me down and made me lick up the counter and then clean off his cock off all the batter and cum. I love when he bosses me around."

Neville squeaked and was flushed all the way up his ears. All the boys looked somewhat disturbed, even the open minded twins were questioning his location choice. They all turned suddenly when they heard a moan, Creevey was palming himself through his pants. With a sharp slap on the back of the head Dean stopped him. Seamus spoke up.

"Do you always do it in places where people's food is made?"

Everyone looked at him angrily and he suddenly realized what he did. Harry looked up. "Not always, like only two hours ago when he was walking me to the dorm from quidditch practice he pushed me into the broom shed-"

All the boys, except Collin who was still turned on, leaped over pushing their hands over his mouth to stop him. Everyone started shouting over each other.

"Really Harry! The broom shed! I keep mine in there!" Ron barked.

Dean nearly screamed, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROOM HARRY! WHAT DID YOU DO!"

Nevilles voice was quiet and almost went unheard. "Did you do something to the snitch, you did, you touched the snitch, oh Merlin!"

"Harry, if you touched out bats," the other twin jumped in after his brother, "if you put our bats inside you Harry I swear to Magic!"

Seamus didn't even get in on yelling at Harry and instead slapped Collin again. "STOP MASTURBATING! HARRY IS OUR MATE NOT OUR DATE!"

Harry managed to free his mouth in the chaos. "We didn't fuck, he just wanted to see me touch myself and fuck myself on my broom. We didn't even touch besides kissing, we came by our own hands."

The boys through their hands up storming from the room, Creevey had a wet spot on his front and leaned towards Harry, "if you can fit a whole broom inside, in big enough to show you a good time!"

Harry scowled at the boy, no potion could make that happen. Without a word he went to go find Tom on his prefect rounds and get a nice fuck in.