Ch.1

~Bakugos POV~

My alarm goes off and I roll out of bed. Getting dressed into my uniform, minus the tie, I grab my shit for the day and stomp out of my dorm room. I don't bother to get anything to eat. Not hungry. I haven't been ever since I found out two days ago.

Flashback start

I sit on my bed and do my homework. Kirishimas sitting next to me but he hasn't moved his pencil in like five minutes.

"Oi! The fuck aren't you doing your homework Kirishima?!"

"Hmm...oh well wanted to tell you something but I wasnt sure how to bring it up..."

"Well it's up now dumbass. The fuck you want?"

"Well...I wanted to tell you first before anyone else....me and Mina are dating!"

He grins at me obviously happy with his new relationship. I feel my heart stop and my face drain of color. I drop my pencil ontop of my homework.

"B-Bakugo? Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm just not feeling well. Congrats or some shit for getting with the Pink Alien.... Will you get out. I need to like sleep or some shit..."

"Thanks. And yeah. Feel better Bakubro!"

Kirishima gathers his things and leaves with a wave. I immediately drop my homework on the floor and pull my knees to my chest sitting against the wall. My eyes well up with tears. They pool over and trail down my face. I take my phone and dial the one person who knows why this would upset me.

"Kacchan? What's up?"

"I-I...H-He...Iz-Izuku...It hu-hurts..."

"Oh Katsuki....I'll be right there."

He hangs up the phone and two minutes later knocking sounds at the door.

"Kacchan?"

I put on my act even though my eyes are empty and swollen, tears are covering my face and more are pouring out of my eyes, I'm pale and shaking.

"Come in!"

He opens the door and closes it behind him. He walks to me looking understanding. Deku sits next to me.

"Wanna talk about it Kacchan?"

"W-we were doing ho-homework and he like st-stopped to th-think for way t-to long. When I-I asked h-him why he fu-fucking stopped he told me...he told me that he was dating W-Weird Ey-Eyes. He w-wanted me to know first o-out of e-everyone! He was so fu-fucking ha-happy! But I...I c-couldn't let him st-stay after having reacted like I d-did so I to-told him I-I was sick a-and con-congratulated him but I can't h-help but fe-feel like this! I love him! I f-fucking love him s-so much Deku! W-Why can't I make him that h-happy?! It h-hurts so much! I d-don't un-understand!"

I say tears pouring out of my eyes and running down my face. Izuku hugs me and rubs my back.

"It'll get better Kacchan. I promise. It'll take time but it gets better....just like last time...."