Ch.3

~Kirishimas POV~

I re-enter my dorm room and calmly close the door. I collapse onto my bed and stare at my hands, eyes filled with tears.

"What does Midoriya mean it's my fault? I've barely seen Bakugo since he was unwell at our last study session? And five years ago? I only met those two last school year when we first entered 1-A. Now we're in our second year here. I didn't know them when we were eleven...I didn't even know a Bakugo or Midoriya in the sixth grade. We went to different schools.... But know that I think about it....My best freinds in the sixth grade had moved away over the summer. What were their na-"

I cut myself off remembering a vital piece of my past that I'd locked away. My best friends in the sixth grade were....Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya.

Flashback start

I walk to school with my two best friends on either side of me arguing as they do every morning on our way to school.

"No Deku. We already agreed that my mom was doing the monthly get togethers dinner. Meaning we're hosting."

"Aaaw. But Kacchans family always hosts!"

"Because your house is too small nerd!"

"Well it's not our fault Kacchan! Theres only the two of us! We don't need, and can't afford, a big house!"

I laugh.

"If I may be of assistance why don't you guys go to a restaurant this month? Then no one will disagree over who hosts. Theres gotta be a restaurant you all like."

"Oh! Kiris right Kacchan! We could all go to the same Italian place we first met eachothers parents at when we were kids!"

"Your right Deku! Its been so long! Hey maybe Kiris family can come with us!"

My eyes widen as they both look at me excited.

"Oh I don't know you guys...This is a family tradition for both of your family's. I wouldn't wanna intrude..."

They both laugh.

"Intrude? Me and Kacchans familys love you!"

"Yeah Kirishima! The old hag is always saying how she wants to meet your parents!"

My eyes are wide and a light blush creeps onto my face.

"Your parents really say that...?"

"Yeah! They're bound to say yes! We'll talk to my mom later when we go to my place to study all three of us!"

"Yeah Kirishima!"

They both grin at me as we get to school. We split up and rejoin for the walk to Midoriya's house at the end of the school day. Once we get to his house we all drop our things off in Midoriya's bedroom. Midoriya leads us to the kitchen where his mom was.

"Oh hello boys! Studying here today?"

"Mhm! So mom on the way to school today me and Kacchan were arguing about who was hosting dinner this weekend."

"Yeah. And then Kirishima brought up the fact that we could go to a restaurant this month. And we remembered the Italian place where you met my parents for the first time cause Deku and I recognized eachother from daycare."

"Yeah. And we thought we could go there this month since its been so long. And we were thinking maybe Kirishimas family could join us this month?"

"Oh what a lovely idea boys! I'll go ahead and call Mitsuki then! You go study and I'll tell you what she says!"

We all nod and once we get back to Midoriya's room they both look st me with grins.

"Fucking told you so rock boy."

"Kacchan! Watch your mouth! My mom'll kill you if she hears you curse!"

"So fucking what Deku? She knows I curse! She heard my slur of cusses the last time I burnt myself when cooking."

"Kacchan she made sure you were ok and then hit you in the head with her slipper!"

"Fair enough."

I laugh as Midoriya physically sweat drops and Bakugo just laughs. I
Eventually Midoriya laughs with us. A few light knocks come from the door.

"C-Come in mom!"

Midoriya says through his giggles.

"She loves the idea too! Call your mother and tell me what she says ok Ejirou?"

I nod and take out my cell phone dialing my moms phone number.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom. It's Ejirou. So Midoriya and Bakugo do this thing with their familys where they have dinner together once a month. And they were wondering if we would want to join this month...its going to be at a restaurant..."

"Those are the two nice boys your always studying with right? I've wanted to meet their parents for a while, so has your father. When is it?"

"This Saturday. They're parents already said yes when we said yes...And I think it'd be fun..."

"That sounds good sweet heart. Get the address and we'll be there."

"Really?! Thank you mom! I love you bye!"

"I love you too sweetie. Bye bye."

I hang up the call and look at my friends excited.

"She said yes!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Kacchan!"

We all get up and run out to Midoriya's mom. In unison we all tell her.

"She said yes!"

Midoriya's mom smiles.

"Thats great boys. Mitsuki and I will set everything up. I'll have Izuku text you the address. Now go study."

We all nod and go to study. A few days later we are all standing outside a nice Italian resturant. We walk inside and sit at our reserved table. We talk and everyone gets along. Afterwards me and Midoriya go home with Bakugo for a sleep over.

Flashback end

I realize who they are and why they've seemed so familiar. But I still don't understand why it's my fault that Bakugo is hurt. Or why Midoriya was covered in his blood. What could be wrong with Bakugo....?

~Midoriyas POV~

We've brought Bakugo to Recovery Girls office. He's unstable. Recovery Girl sighs and re-enters the area for Katsuki. Uraraka and I look up at her.

"I'm sorry kids. He's in a coma from the blood loss. We'll monitor him as long as we can. We are unsure of when he'll wake up."

I start to cry all over again. Katsuki is my best friend. He's been my best friend since we were three. We've gone through everything together. I was with him the last time he had to battle himself. I was with him through all of the heart break. All of the good times. And all of the bad times. I almost lost him once....And I might again....Why do you bother to love him at this point Kacchan...?