Ch.5

~Bakugou's POV~

I sigh lightly and rise from my bed. I have to go back to classes today.....I'd really rather not though.....Izuku brought me all my missed work everyday so I'm caught up. I just don't want to face my class who apparently knows what happened. I especially don't want to see Kirishima....the only classmates I've talked to are Izuku and Raka. (Uraraka)

I sigh again and get dressed into my uniform. After grabbing my bag, my earbuds and my phone I walk towards the door. Using my phone and earbuds I listen to Three Days Grace on the short walk to school. Once there I hear murmurs and whispers and I can feel eyes on me constantly. Fucking creeps me out.... I growl and head to the class of 2-A idiots. Once inside I sit at my desk, ignoring all of the other students who are watching my every move as if at any minute I'll break and hurt someone. It sucks...I'm not evil...Right? 

I growl to myself and start to read and do the assignments on the board even though class doesn't start for another twenty minutes. This causes me to be done fifteen minutes into class. I simply turn it in and then ask Aizawa Sensei to have a word. He nods and we step outside the classroom for privacy.

"I want to get ahead in my classes by at least a week. Can you help me collect my work?" I ask, getting straight to the point. His eyes go a tad wide.

"Bakugou are you sure? You've been through quite a bit recently and that's a very high work load." He says.

"Positive. I need something to distract me from...things." I reply with a nod.

"Alright. See me at the end of the day to collect it." He says.

I nod and walk back inside, sitting down and reading a book I had in my bag called Boy Meets Boy, by David Levithan. As I read Izuku taps my shoulder and I set my book down, looking back at him. 

"What were you talking to Sensei about?" He whispers.

"I want to get ahead. I asked him for help to gather the first round of work." I reply quietly.

"Why?" He asks, puzzled.

"To have a distraction." I whisper.

He makes an oh shape with his mouth and nods, going back to his work. I turn back around, going back to my book. Once this class was over I head to Mics English class with Izu and Raka.

"You gonna try and make up with Kirishima?" Raka asks, sending a strain of pain through my heart. I shrug softly.

"I mean I did once but it'll take time...plus i didn't even know it was him at first, so it will take a lot longer." I reply softly.

Izuku seemed upset at that idea. "Kat is that a good idea? I mean every time you two get close you get hurt....Like really bad..." He whispers, sounding worried and anxious. Izu and I are really close so he knows how I get affected better then anyone else. In fact we're so close that for a bit we dated but decided we were better off as friends. Now I see him like a brother and can't imagine having romantic relations with him. 

I don't reply, looking down softly. "I-I don't know wh-what to do anymore..." I mumble. Raka stops us and hugs me. 

"You'll know what to do when the time comes Katsu." She whispers before releasing me and we catch up with Izu. I hope shes right...God knows I need her to be right...

Once Mics agonizingly long and boring class is over we head to combat training with All Might. We're fighting in pairs today. I hope I can work with Izuku, he's super fun to spar with.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But life never does go my way....