11.

❤️Peter❤️

"So now that she knows I can ask you these questions I've been wanting to ask." Ned started off as him, Y/N and I were walking to school.

"Can you lay eggs?" Ned asked as Y/N and I looked at him. "No" we said in a Union as Y/N giggled "even I knew that Ned" she stated.

"Do You spit venom?" Ned questioned as I shook my head. "Can you still jerk off?" Ned asked "why would you ask that in front of her?" I said lowly in between my teeth as Y/N laughed.

"You two are so weird" Y/N teased as I chuckled. "So how long have you known about it ned?" Y/N asked.

"When he first got them he's pretty bad at hiding it" Ned stated " I am not" I said as Y/N shook her head with a faint smile.
"I can see" I said.

"That doesn't count you were in my room and you were quiet" I said as Y/N shook her head "You just need a better way at hiding it" she said as we went up the stairs to the school.

"My Only concern about all of this is you being safe" Y/N said as I smiled "oh so you care?" I asked as she flipped me off walking to her locker.

I watched as she took out her books and was talking to Michelle. "Next step is to make her your girl friend" Ned said as I shook my head.

"You think we're ready for that better yet me?" I asked "yeah if you were comfortable with telling her who you are and she likes you for you then you need to make her your girl friend" Ned explained.

"We need to go on our first date first before we talk about dating" I said decoding my locker. "Yeah but you need to hurry up before someone else makes the move" Ned stated.

"We're only sophomores we still have junior year and senior year then the rest of our lives" I stated.

"Rest of our lives? How long do you think you two's relationship is going to last?" Ned asked. " I mean we knew about each other for a while" I stated.

"Yeah, but you say rest of our lives" Ned started off "between college and life you two aren't going to make it" he stated.

"Ghee thanks Ned" I said sarcastically then laughed. Placing my ear buds in going to class.

I went into physics as Y/N was sitting at the desk we shared with her ear buds in writing down the warm up question that was on the board.

I sat next to her taking out one of her ear buds as she looked at me. "So you care?" I asked teasingly as she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Warm up" she pointed to the board "but you-" I started off "warm up" she repeated as I smiled taking my books out.

"Want me to walk you home?" I asked "yeah because you kind of owe me a sandwich." She stated "yeah I do but I have to show you something" I said as she smiled.

      _______________________

The bell soon rung dismissing us from school and I was waiting on Y/N. I finally seen her coming down the stairs. "Hey" she stated "Hey" I said as we smiled.

We started walking "how was school?" She asked "I passed my algebra test which was good and I paid the rest of my Washington DC trip off so that should be fun" I explained as she smiled.

" so how was your day?" I asked "I had to do a presentation in French today" she said. "Wait you take French and Spanish?" I asked as she nodded "that's cool say something in French" I said "bonjour" she said as we laughed.

"I'm serious" I stated "when I get my sandwich I promise I'll say something" she said "are you trying to bribe me?" I jokingly asked as we went into Delmar's.