13.

❤️Y/N❤️

The semester was going by fast and it was almost Christmas. The school was holding a winter formal and I decided I didn't want to go because I'm having a little problem with dresses now.

My birthday was in 1 day and I been didn't want the sweet sixteen but I really don't want it now. I've been on birth control pills so it can regulate my periods and my periods can go a little more smoother because the cramps made me cry my first two days starting.

I've been on them and now I'm starting to see my thighs get bigger butt get bigger and breast and I don't want to wear dresses anymore. I'm starting to not look like a 15 year old any more. My curves are coming in and I don't know if I can handle all of this and I don't want peter to look at me differently now.

My stomach was still small due to dance and the sit ups but my bust went up a whole size and my jeans went up like three sizes.

I was in my room as my curly coarse natural hair was everywhere and I had on my glasses reading a book and listening to music. Michelle was calling my phone as I answered it.

"What's up?" I asked "You're not going to the dance tonight?" She asked "no" I stated "why?" She asked "because my body Michelle I don't know what's going on with it I used to be small over the years when I got into high school I started getting on the thicker end now that I'm taking these pills my boobs are growing my thighs and my butt and I'm looking old" I explained.

"You at home?" She asked "yeah I'm just chilling" I stated "ask your mom if I could stay the night I don't have anything else to do" she asked as I texted my mother and she said yes.

"My mom said yes" I stated "Y/N what are you going to do for your party then it's next weekend and your wearing a dress?" She asked. "I don't even know but I'll see you when you get here" I stated.

I went downstairs as my mother was in the kitchen doing something. I sat at the island "what's wrong?" She asked.

"Do I really have to have this party? I don't really want it I just want to hang out at the house or something with all my friends" I stated as she nodded.

"I thought you might've said that... so I canceled it" she stated as I smiled "I know your body is going through changes but that's only because you're getting older." She started off.

"Yeah but now people are starting to notice it I get whistles from boys in the hallway girls are looking at me talking about me" I explained.

"Because Y/N you're naturally thick but you're still beautiful girls would kill to have your curves." She stated
"I just don't want peter to look at me different, I know we're just friends but I see how every other boy is acting and now they all up on me" I explained.

"Peter cares about you his body is going through changes just like yours in fact the boy is getting taller" she stated as I laughed.

"But What if he found me being small more appealing?" I asked "then you two wouldn't be still friends right now Besides why do you care I thought you didn't like him?" She asked with a smirk.

"I don't, can Michelle and I have pizza tonight?" I asked as she nodded. "You are still beautiful Y/N" she reminded me as I smiled and went back upstairs.

I looked at myself in the mirror

My sweat shirt dress was starting to lift now in the back and I just sighed

My sweat shirt dress was starting to lift now in the back and I just sighed. I lifted my dress up and looked at my thighs and butt seeing faint stretch marks. I placed my dress back down and laid across my bed texting Michelle as I then seen my window open and peter stepped inside taking his mask off.

"Hey" he said "hey" I stated and closed my door quietly. "You okay?" He asked as I nodded "yeah I'm just not feeling like myself lately" I said crossing my arms some.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I shook my head "puberty is kicking the hell out of me" I said in a giggle as he chuckled "Yeah but you still look beautiful" he said as I smiled.

"Oh so you noticed?" I asked as he nodded "yeah and it looks nice on you, everyone goes through it" he stated.

"Yeah but it's bringing more attention to my body I already get enough attention now I'm getting more" I explained.

"I know I've been seeing how Justin has been acting so I paid him a little visit tonight" peter said smirking as I smiled.

"So it doesn't bother you that I'm getting a bit thicker?" I asked as peter shook his head. "It looks good on you, besides thick thighs save lives" he said as I laughed.

"Good bye" I stated "it doesn't bother me we're all going through changes and personally I like it, but I'm not going to drool over it and make you uncomfortable" he explained as I smiled.

"Thanks, But Michelle should be here anytime now so you got to go" I stated pushing him towards the window.

"Wait You paid for the DC trip right?" He asked. "Yeah why?" I asked "because we're rooming with each other." He simply said.

"We can't do that and my parents would kill you and me" I stated as he chuckled and the doorbell rung.

"Oh And what do you want for your birthday" he asked half way out the window as I placed his mask over his face.
"Nothing you don't have to get me anything just go" I said pushing him out the window closing it.

"Hey Y/N!" I Heard Michelle say as I closed my curtains and turned. "Hey!" I stated "so what's wrong?" She asked "nothing, nothing at all" I stated.

"Tell me what's going on with you and Parker" she said excitedly sitting on the bed. "Because I know we're best friends but I believe you two go out secretly" she said as I smiled.

"I promise he hasn't asked me to be his girl yet it's just a really close friendship now I guess" I said.

"So have you two kissed yet?" She asked as I shook my head "no" I said lying "lies because I seen you two kiss each other in the hallway" she stated.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I said laying across my bed. "Stop playing for real what's going on?" She asked as I smiled.

"We kiss from time to time but it's in the moment, we're not together I'm honestly at least trying to wait until we're 17 but I don't know. I want to wait because hormones is taking over and I don't want to you know" I stated as she nodded.

"Got cha But you two are cute I be seeing the way you two look at each other" she said as I smiled and shook my head.
"Shut up" I stated throwing a pillow at her