It Begins.

Important Disclaimer: I do not do cliche very well, if I am writing something cliche I will immediately lose motivation and interest. To the best of my knowledge, I will be making the plot and ideas I have come up with as my own. If needed, I will take ideas I have seen or heard and give them my own twist. Going for unique. Also as a word of warning, this is legitimately my worst chapter, each and every chapter, in my opinion, is better than the last so don't base the quality of my writing off of the size of this one. 

Thank you for taking an interest, and I would love to hear what you think.

Chapter 1.

Disclaimer I do not own anything from Percy Jackson or Avengers, all rights go to the creators.

(Fury's POV.)

He stared at the astonishingly thin folder that he loosely grasped in in hands, a frown marred his scarred face. His one eye scanning the single page intently, trying to gauge if he was enhanced or involved in a terrorist group. Either way this kid must be detained.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

CLASSIFIED

NAME: Perseus Jackson

DOB: August 18, 2000 (Age: 18)

Description: Raven black hair, Bright sea green eyes, Tanned skin, Lean body like a swimmers, 5ft 10in

Mother: Sally Jackson-Blofis (Deceased)

Father: Unknown

Step Father(s)

1. Gabe Ugliano (Missing, presumed dead)

2. Paul Blofis (Deceased)

Crimes:

1. Expelled from multiple schools: Explosions, arson, sinking the class in a shark tank.

2. After age of 12 he often skipped school, had his own manhunt but was cleared of charges of kidnapping,

3. Suspicion of destroying glacier in Alaska

4. Blew up the St. Louis Arch.

5. Was sighted near Mount Helens before eruption.

6. Disappeared for weeks.

7. Derailed train endangering hundreds of passengers.

8. Seen around Manhattan with children when a "random" gas leak put everyone to sleep, extensive damage found throughout city.

9. Disappeared for 8 months, seen in many states of America like Greece and Italy with a small group of teenagers.

10. Every summer goes to a unidentified location

11. Blew up a car park.

12. Age 12 he had a gun fight with biker on a public beach.

13. Where he goes, destruction follows.

DETAIN IMMENDIATLY

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Seen near Blackmore Cemetery (A/n Probs doesn't exist, too lazy to check) regularly. Seen visiting on July 12th, July 1st , June 5th, December 17th, July 7th and June 3rd. Corresponding dates are on each grave he visits.

Doesn't attend school.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Closing the folder he says "Hill!" he barked.

Marie Hill who had been just outside the door immediately stepped in. "Sir?"

"Get the S.T.R.I.K.E. team off their arse, they've got a mission," Fury ordered, tossing the file across his bench.

"Right away sir," Hill replied automatically, plucking the file from the Directors table while scanning the contents before briskly leaving the room.

(Agent Hills' POV.)

Marie Hill thought deeply about the file clasped in her hands. The mission was to go after a 'Percy Jackson' because he was suspected of being involved in many incidents that have been officially put down as terrorist/random attacks. She didn't know if that was true but orders were orders after all. Sighing, she made her way towards the third level where she knew she'd find Rumlov and his dogs.

She scoffed sleazy bastards the lot of them. Numerous times had she been waylaid by a member of S.T.R.I.K.E. trying to woo her fancy, company policy be damned. They never succeeded, but they had their uses. They were an effective unit when being put on an important mission, like this one. It may not seem like that much of a mission but removing small cogs can cripple machines. That was occasionally true for criminal organizations as well.

She frowned, they better not allow Percy to slip away because they underestimated him. With all the enhanced popping up, you could never be too careful. They had no data that suggested he was, but that doesn't mean anything, not really.

"Rumlov." Hill barked at the bulky agent currently gambling with the others in S.T.R.I.K.E.

"What do you want Hill, i'm winning here." He growled, though ignoring the attitude she could tell that he was actually paying attention. His back had straightened, his head slightly turned in her direction -though his eyes were still on the game- and his muscles were tense. That was the sight you saw whenever he believed he was receiving a mission. You always gained his full attention even if it didn't seem like it.

"You've got a mission. Take a few of your men and bring him back alive." She replied, leaving the file beside him.

As she turned to walk away, she heard the distinct sounds of a file being opened, followed by a murmured "A kid?" before she was making her way back to the fifth level with the director. Smirking she prayed that the kid put up a good fight, she would love to be able to hang that over their heads next time they waylaid her. She doubted any 'terrorist' would come easily, and if he somehow managed to deck Rumlov she would ensure it got leaked to the rumour mill.

Yes, S.H.I.E.L.D. spy agency of spy agencies, the one with a tight-lipped Director and death by spilled secrets policy, had a rumour mill. It was very rare that anything vital got into the rumour mill as those were usually rather hush and those responsible were generally hauled off to some underground federal prison. But that doesn't mean they had nothing to talk about, she would ensure that Rumlovs failure to fend off an unruly teenager was known far and wide.

oooOOOooo

In another part of the world, a rocket exploded, upturning a guarded truck. Thrown forward Stark stumbled from his destroyed vehicle, the sounds of gunfire surrounding him.

As he stumbled around a corner, he was met by the but of a gun, darkness engulfed him and he knew no more.

Tell me what you think. Ill try to make sure the chapters are longer than this from now on. At least 2000+