Day 1 [April 14th]

A/N: three things:
1) as an american middle schooler, i have no idea if japanese high schools have school dances and google was no help bare with me okay.

2) i will be using the usernames from my other (and only) book, so pop on over there if you want to know whos who (most of them are pretty obvious, so i guess its not necessary)

3) this took me two and a half days to write and it's still shit so sorry about that :/

~~~~~

*~*~Friday, 7:00pm~*~*

Class 1-A group chat
Deku: is everyone going to the school dance tonight?

Katy Perry: yeah

hippity hoppity back the fuck up-ity: i am
hippity hoppity back the fuck up-ity: with my gravity gf :)

Uravity: :)

Pikachu: yee i sure am

Invisibitch: I am!

Pinky: fuck yeah i am!

Gotta Go Fast: I will, unfortunately, have to miss this wonderful school event, as have had plans on the day for quite some time.

yaomomo: we'll miss you iida!
yaomomo: and as of two minutes ago, yes. Yes I am going.

apple why: With me (^~^)

THATS A LOT OF DAMAGE: Im going

Emolord: im not. with few lights and a huge crowd of people, dark shadow might cause trouble.

aRmZ: im not either. ill be staying here with Tokoyami so he isnt lonely

Pinky: i ship it

~Sparkles~: ~Of course I shall go!~

Tails: im going

SUGAR: ill go

(人◕ω◕): \('꒳')/

ROCKHARD: Of course I'll go!

DIE: you'll find out the day of, won't you, deku

Pinky: so that's a yes

DIE: fuck you

*~*~*~*~*

Kirishima was snuggling with Bakugou, his head on the other's shoulder. Kirishima sighed after reading what Bakugou had just sent to the group chat.

"You should try being nice to them for once," Kirishima suggested, snuggling closer to him.

"I could," Bakugou said, smirking. "But I won't."

"Are you ready for the dance in-" Kirishima checked the clock on his phone "an hour?"

"Fuck yeah I am. Finally can be an out and proud gay," Bakugou responded.

Kirishima blushed a bit "I'm sorry I wouldn't let our relationship be public until now. I wasn't sure if they would accept us, and I've had some... shitty experiences with homophobia," he looked down, slightly embarrassed. "I'm really so-"

Bakugou cut him off with a quick kiss "I've said it's fine before, and it's still fine now."

"Now I need to go get ready for the dance. I'll be over to pick you in about half an hour"

*~*~time skip because im lazy~*~*

Bakugou knocked on Kirishima's dorm door, waiting for a response. Hearing a faint "come in," he turned the doorknob to open the door. The door swung open, exposing Kirishima, in a full suit, standing chest high in a pile of different colored crocs.

"I can't find the pair I want to wear Bakugou! this is a serious problem!"

"Kiri.... you need to stop..." Bakugou said slowly.

"I found them!" Kirishima shouted, diving into the pile of crocs, disappearing from view completely. He emerged with a pair of bright red crocs. He quickly put them on and walked over to the doorway where Bakugou was still standing. "We can shove them back in the closet after the dance. If we don't leave now, we might not make it in time"

"Yeah, okay," Bakugou said, turning around. They walked hand in hand down the hallways to reach the gym, (its where ever they performed for the culture festival, i dont remember what it's called and am too lazy to look). Along the way, they saw Mina and Hagakure heading towards the gym as well. Mina spotted them and ran over squealing.

"Oh my gosh! Are you guys going to dance together?" Mina asked excitedly, pretty sure the answer was yes

"As mOrE tHaN fRiEnDs?" Hagakure butted in.

Kirishima took a breath and confidently confirmed what Mina had asked. "Yeah, we are! What about you two? Are you going to the dance together?"

"You bet we are!"

"We should probably head down there now, otherwise we'll be late," Bakugou said slightly angrily.
"Oh yeah!" Mina said, grabbing Hagakure's hand and walking next to them. They walked in a comfortable silence each couple absorbed in their own little world.
When they reached the doorway, the first thing they saw was Kaminari and Sero Fortnite dancing to the song Ocean Man. Most of Class 1-A was watching them dance, laughing. Mina and Hagakure ran over to Uraraka (and also Tsu), leaving Kirishima and Bakugou in the doorway. The two of them entered, dropping hands, and walked over to the large group.
"Hey, Kacchan! Hi Kirishima!" Midoriya greeted them with a smile. "How are you?"

"I'm good!" Kirishima responded, grinning.

"How are you and Icyhot doing?" Bakugou asked, ignoring Midoriya's question.
Midoriya turned red "O-oh. We're fine!"

Kirishima raised his eyebrow "So you and Todoroki are dating?"

"I don't know if I would call it dating, we've only been on one da-"

"Yes, we're dating," Todoroki cut off Midoriya. "Now it looks like Mina wants your attention, so I'd head over there if I were you."

Todoroki was correct, Mina was violently gesturing for the two of them to go over to her. She was with Uraraka, Tsu, and Hagakure. The thought of facing three fangirls and one's girlfriend was minorly scary, so Bakugou flipped her off, and the two of them walked over the where Kaminari and Sero were memeing.

*~*~another time skip because I can't write :) ~*~*

The night was quite fun. There was lots of screaming, both lyrics and otherwise, lots of memes and Fortnite dances, and people getting high off of sugar. As Bakugou and Kirishima headed back to the dorms, a few minutes early so that they didn't have to head in with the crowd, Kirishima thought about how accepting everyone was. All in all, the dance had brought the class even closer than before.

*~*~*~*~*

wow i cant write endings 
well i cant write at all, but i tried 

good bye and see you tomorrow, i hope 

Word Count: 893