Day 6 [April 19th]

A/N: because im an uninspired bean i stole this idea from a tumblr text post :) (og credits to *aggressively searches through my liked tumblr posts* someone on tumblr, i cant go through 4000 liked posts on a crappy computer that barely works)

also. very sorry its even more poorly written than usual, but im so fucking tired i can barely function as well as super sick, but i really wanted to write something before going to sleep.

also sorry i published this early, but its the 19th somewhere so im posting now

*~*~*~*~*

*~*~Sunday 10:30am~*~*

Kirishima and Bakugou had been dating for 3 months. Over the course of that time, both sets of parents had become aware of the relationship but never met their sons' significant other.
A week ago, Mitsuki had called Bakugou to organize a lunch to meet Kirishima. Bakugou reluctantly agreed, and they set the date.

The day had come faster than expected. At 10:30 am, both Kirishima and Bakugou were ready to head to the cafe they were going to meet Mitsuki and Masaru. The drive was rather peaceful (OOC whom?) and they arrived just as Bakugou's parents pulled into the driveway.

Kirishima offered his hand to Mitsuki "Hello! Nice to meet you!" he said grinning."Nice to meet you too," she replied, before turning to her son. "I think this one's a keeper."
"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG" Bakugou shouted. Mitsuki smacked him upside the head. The two of them got into a screaming match, as Masaru attempted to calm them down.

After a few minutes, they were calmed down.... slightly.... but they entered the cafe. (im  not going to write what happens because im tired i want sleep)

As they walked to the door of the cafe, Kirishima went to push on the door. It didn't budge. He kept trying. And trying. And trying...
Mitsuki looked at her son. "How long are we gonna let him do this for?"

"Just... just give him a minute..." Bakugou replied, pinching the bridge of his nose. His faith in his boyfriend was quickly depleting.

It was then a girl went to open to door to leave and noticed Kirishima pushing against the door. "Sweetie you know its a pull door right?"

"umm yeah... thanks: Kirishima said awkwardly.

"No problem boo!" she said grabbing a notecard from her book bag. she wrote something on it as handed it to Kirishima "call me" she said winking and quickly left. (where is this going? ihave no idea i should probably sleep). Bakugou growled a little bit.

"Its fine Bakubabe. I wouldn't have called her anyways" Kiri said after they had gotten back on a bus back to the class 1a dorms, noticing how angry.

"Whatever" Bakugou said rolling his eyes, as he blushed.

"love you"

"...love you too"

*~*~*~*~*

Word Count: 368

this was a mess sorry for wasting your time