Day 4 [April 17th]

A/N: iGnOrE tHe FaCt ThAt ItS cHrIsTmAs In ThE sToRy BuT aPrIl IrL

~~~~

*~*~Saturday, 7:30am~*~*

It was December 20th, 5 days before Christmas. Most of the class was in the common room, helping decorate. Tsu, Uraraka, Shoji, and Tokoyami were putting up lights around the room. Momo, Jirou, Todoroki, and Iida were setting up the tree, and Midoriya, Hagakure, Koda, and Satou were going through the ornaments. 
Being an early Saturday morning, some people were still asleep and/or getting up. Bakugou happened to enter the common room, just to get to his room, when he heard it. Coming for Midoriya.
"I don't want a lot for Christmas," Midoriya hummed quietly. Bakugou's eyes widened, knowing exactly what was about to happen.
"DEKU YOU IDIOT, WHY DID YO-" he began before being rudely interrupted by Kaminari.

"THERE IS JUST ONE THING I NEED" he screamed, kicking down the door.

Next came Kirishima, sprinting through the opposite doorway. "I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRESENTS"

"UNDERNEATH THE CHRISTMAS TREE" Mina shrieked shoving Kaminari out of the way.

"MAKE MY WISH COME TRUEEEEEE" Sero screamed from down the hall.

Together, in perfect unison, the four of them screeched the final lyric. "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU"

All of Class 1-A was shocked silent by their wonderful song. Midoriya's eyes were wide open, his mouth closed in a s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ gay line.

The class looked between the three present Bakusquad members and explosion boi, slightly worried for their safety before carefully and quietly going back to what they were doing before.

"Jesus fucking christ..." Bakugou sighed, disappointedly.

"You know you love us," Mina grinned and punched Bakugou's shoulder.

"Especially me" Kirishima added in, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.
Bakugou turned bright pink. "Yeah, yeah, whatever"

*~*~*~*~*

Word Count: 267