Day 3 [April 16th]

A/N: WHO ACTUALLY MANAGED TO GET THIS FAR IN THE WEEK, DESPITE NOT HAVING ANY TIME? THIS KID!

im not sure what to say about this one.... OH, ive actually made and tasted the cupcakes in this, they are actually really delicious, despite how the bad flavors sound together

 *~*~Monday, 8:30pm~*~*

Class 1-A had a huge exam on Tuesday. Per usual, the day before the test, Bakugou was stress cooking. Or in today's case, stress baking.

Kirishima had decided to help him make cupcakes. All he was really doing was handing Bakugou the ingredients he needed, but it was helping none the less.

Bakugou had decided to make lime-zest cupcakes with a strawberry filling, a coconut frosting rolled in toasted coconut to go on top. As disgusting as it sounds, they were quite good.

After Bakugou had put the cupcakes in the oven and set the timer for 5 minutes, he felt Kirishima nudge his shoulder.

"Yeah?" he asked turning around.

"I made a little strawberry Bakugou with the leftover strawberries and frosting!" Kirishima smiled, gesturing at his creation. "His arms are crossed because he's mad at all the other strawberries for annoying him."

"Do you like it?" Kirishima asked looking at Bakugou.

Bakugou was surprisingly touched by the little strawberry person. "It's fine," he said slightly, a tiny bit choked up. Bakugou heard the timer going off, and decided it was best he headed to bed soon.

"I'm just gonna finish up these cupcakes and go to bed," Bakugou said turning around.

"I'm gonna go hang with the rest of the Bakusquad then. Goodnight Katsuki!" Kirishima said before heading to the common room.

"Good night Eijirou..." Bakugou replied, already starting to frost the cupcakes.

*~*~*~*~*

Word Count: 225