MaskyXHoodie|Scared for love

Maskys(POV)

I was walking around in the living room, bored as hell, then i seen Hoodie, with a smile i walked over to him and said "Hey Hoodie!" Hoodie turned around to face me, "Hey!" He said with a smile that only made me smile more and blush slightly under my mask, you see i has a huge crush on my best friend but i dont want to ruin our friendship with my gayness, so he hasn't said anything. All of a sudden i pushed into Hoodie by accident. Hoodie caught me before I fell on the ground, Toby who had accidentally pushed me asked "A-are you okay?!" he had asked this with concern i nodded, with a huge blush, thanking god i had my mask on, "Uh y-yes" Hoodie looked concerned "Are you sure?" I just nodded and sighed, saying "I'm fine, I was just a bit shocked that's all" "Okay" Hoodie, then i seen Toby smirk "What is it Toby?" Hoodie looked at Toby in confusion as I was confused as well "Your still holding Masky, Hoodie" I blushed even more when I had noticed Hoodie hadn't let me go yet, Hoodie immediately let me go and rubbed the back his neck nervously "U-uh s-sorry...." I on the other hand was a blushing mess, Toby Still kept the smirk "I'm gonna leave you love birds alone" I was now blushing madly and a bit mad "TOBY!!!!" I yelled Toby laughed and ran as I chased him I chased him for about 20 minutes before I managed to catch him, I tackled him him to the ground and sat on his back, now just realizing my mask fell off "Why'd you say that?!" I was still highly embarrassmed from Toby said earlier "Because-e it's true!!" Toby said "Plu-s I know you ha-ve a crush on Hoodie, I've see-seen the way y-you look at hi-him, your face may be co-covered but your eyes ar-aren't!" He added, I was a an complete embarrassment as I was a blushing mess "U-uh... w-who else knows..?" was all I could respond with, Toby snickered and siad "Only me, I'm the only one who's noticed" i was immediately relieved "W-why don't you tell hi-m?" Toby asked, i got off Toby's back and let him sit up in a criss cross position, i looked down "I fear he won't like me back, and will hate me....." Toby was shocked, he didn't know what to say, I just sighed, Toby was the only one who knew I was gay, then me and Toby froze as the most dreading thing happened "Masky.......?" I heard Hoodie ask, my head shot up as I look at Hoodie who behind Toby "H-hoodie......." I managed to stutter out, I was terrified, Toby calmly stood up and left, leaving me and Hoodie, I looked down, I didn't want to look at him "Masky, look at me..." I continued to keep my head down as i begin to softly cry, I could feel the tears drip off my chin and into my lap, I heard footsteps heading towards me, I knew it was Hoodie, I closed my eyes and mentally prepared myself for the worst, but to my complete shock Hoodie lifted my head using his hand and kissed me, I immediately kissed back i opened my eyes after he pulled away, and stared at him as he wiped my tears off my face and confessed "Masky, I've liked you for a long time, I've just never had the courage to tell you, and from what i've heard you tell Toby, I have a question, Masky will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled and nodded while tackling him in a hug, he smiled and kissed me again when he pulled after I had a blush on my face which made him chuckle and I suck my tongue out at and buried my face in his chest, that only made him laugh lightly "I love you Masky" Masky smiled finally hearing the words he hoped to hear for years "I love you too!"