Ellie the Elephant! ~ 6

Guys, so I have a Twitter now ~ @Shex_WolfWhere you can get the tea of the characters and updates each week!

Where you can get the tea of the characters and updates each week!

Chapter Six

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After the little makeout session in the main room, the boys lead me down the long hall and through a large mahogany door. The room was dimly lit in the entry where it opened up into a huge baby pink bedroom. The room had a large bed in between who pillar which was designed as castles, with a large overhead bridge, then a large staircase up and over the bridge. The room was filled with stuffies and pink princess book, throw pillows everywhere!

On the opposite side of the room sat a long seating area with, with little nicknacks and a small beige chair and beside that was a door

On the opposite side of the room sat a long seating area with, with little nicknacks and a small beige chair and beside that was a door. The theme seemed to consist of small and little stuff. 

As soon as I saw the room in all of its glory, my mouth dropped and my feet instinctively took me further into the room

As soon as I saw the room in all of its glory, my mouth dropped and my feet instinctively took me further into the room. I walked over to one of the fluffy stuffies on the ground and picked it up, cradling it in my arms like a little baby. It was a small elephant stuffie, I think I'm going to name herrrr, Ellie! yeah! Eliie!

After a while of me playing with the Ellie and exploring the room, I looked over at the door and saw that the boys were still there; watching. I felt my cheeks heat up with embarrassment and I placed the stuffie back to its original spot.

"Little one?" Aris asked in questioning.

I raised my head and saw that the boys had now come closer, they are so quiet when they move.

"Do you not like it?" He asked with a despairing look casting upon his features. 

"I wuv itttttt!!" I shouted while jumping up and down, doing a little spin as I go. The boys began to chuckle at my response.

"Well Princess, do you wanna know something special?" Lonzo said from behind Aris

"Yes, yes, yes, pweaseeeeee" I begged whilst clapping my hands in excitement.

"This is actually, YOUR room" Aris finished. I stopped clapping and froze in my spot with my mouth open.

"¡Dios mío, gracias, gracias, gracias!" ( Trans: Oh my god, thank you, thank you, thank you!) I said whilst jumping up into Aris's arms, his hands catching my thighs with support; Whilst making grabby hands for Lonzo to come closer. I hugged them both, supppperrr good! My best squishies is I do say so myself. The boys chuckle at this, and just enjoyed the hug. I pulled my arm away from Lonzo and placed both my hands of Aris's shoulders holding on as tight as I could. Aris turned around and left the room, all the pretty pastels disappearing out of sight. He opens the door just up and across the hall with a swift click. It revealed a large room with, marble floors, a huge king sized bed, right in the middle, a brick accent wall behind it, two draws on the opposite sides. I door to the left side of the room and other to the right, which was left open exposing a large walk-in wardrobe.

"So, this is my room, Lonzo's is just beside mine." I nod, glancing down at the marble floor.

"Baby Girl do you want your stuffie?" I hear Lonzo's voice from behind us. I turn my body to look at him and see he his holding the little elephant stuffy from earlier. I nodded my head as fast as I could and made grabby hands; He handed me the fluffy elephant and immediately went to snuggle it. My eyes felt heavy and I yawned, trying to stretch a little in Aris's arms. 

"Is someone tired?" Aris asks, I don't say anything but instead nod my head. 

"Do you wanna take a nap Baby Girl?" Aris asked, I once again nod my head in agreement and sink into his body to get away from the light. The boys looked at me in awe at the sight of me cuddled up with the small stuffie in my arms.

"Where would you like to sleep Little one?" I glanced up at Aris and put my arm out pointing to his bed. He chuckled, walking over to the large bed, pulling back the covers and gently placing me down into the bed. Lonzo moved to stand beside him, pulling my slip on's off my feet and the covers back up.
I moved my body to get comfortable, snuggling into Ellie (The toy elephant) and began to close my eyes. Aris, bent down and lightly kissed my forehead and then Lonzo my cheek, in Goodnight. Aris and Lonzo turned to move out the door, but before they could move from the bed I gently place my hand in Aris's, his body instantly stopping. 

"Can you both stay?" I asked

"Of course" they said in unison and moved to get in on either side. I shuffled over to the middle of the bed, Aris stripping off his shirt and sinking in on my right and Lonzo doing the same on my left. Once they were in the bed, they lay as stiff as boards.

"Do I burn you or something?" I asked after a few minutes of laying awkwardly.

Aris shifted closer to me pulling my face into his chest whilst Lonzo spooned the back of me.

"We just didn't know if you felt comfortable" Lonzo said. I just nodded my head too tired to say anything; The sparks on my skin being my only source of depleting energy. It was incredible their touch, their skin smooth, tan, muscular. 

"Good night daddies"

"Sleep well princess" Aris said and I immediately clicked out like a light.

-.-.-.-.-.---.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey guys, so, I'm sorry if this isn't a good update, I wrote it at like 11 at night; But, a positive is, my holidays start tomorrow! I just wanted to let you know that, I'm going to be free for the next two weeks so look out for more updates <3

Love you all, thanks for reading!