Human!Odahviing x Reader ~fluffety fluff~

"Grr....nngg.....O-Odahv-viing........A-argh.......H-...help.......p-please........" I groaned as I didn't even pushing my table an inch.

"You're a weak human." he simply said.

"Y-You're....an...an-annoying....dr-dragon human...." I stopped trying and panted as I rested my head the table.

"Let me try.." He simply moved the table.

"Where do you want it?" He asked. I was amazed...

"U-uhm.....r-right over there...thank you..." He moved the table effortlessly and smiled.

"What? Why are you making that face?" He asked, furrowing his brows. "Are you sick? Lay down,...please. Rest." He told me. Absent-minded, I did what he said, and he covered me with a furry blanket. HIS furry blanket. I snuggled the blanket, still thinking about how on Earth he did that. He sat down next to me, and stroked my hair.

"Let me check your temp." He moved my hair from my forehead, and placed a warm hand on my skin. I felt my face heat up.

"You have a fever." He frowned and lifted my head up and placed a poofy pillow under it. He set my head down slowly and carefully.

"But Odahviing I'm not si-"

"Do you want soup?" He asked.

"Yes please!!" My eyes sparkled. He chuckled and went to the kitchen and made some soup and brought it to me.

"Careful, it's hot." He said. I grabbed the bowl with the blanket and sipped it.

"That's not the only thing that's hot" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing..thank you." I said. I sipped the soup again, my face heating up from the heat.

"HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!" I shouted. Wow my older sis made me chai tea and that just happened to me....ouch.

"I told you to be careful!!" Odahviing brought a napkin to my mouth and wiped the hot soup away.

"Mmmmg......can you bring me cold water......" I asked, holding my hand over my mouth.

"Yes..." He went back to the kitchen and filled a glass with cold water, and brought it back to me. I snatched it from his grasp and drank it all. Too fast.

"Ouch..my stomach hurts..." I said.

"That's why you don't drink stuff so fast...gosh..." Odahviing stroked my hair and sat next to me again, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's alright, we can work on moving in tomorrow. I don't want you working when you don't feel so well." He said and leaned his head on mine. His red hair flowed in front of my face, and I gazed up at him. I leaned my head on his chest. He stroked my hair more, and I calmed down.

"Rest, Y/n..." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and snuggled in his chest, and fell asleep.

~

When I woke up, I realized Odahviing was staring at me with his dragon eyes, his red scales brighter than ever, and he had the most confused look ever on his face.

"ODAHVIING UHHHHH......" I scooted off of Odahviing, then fell off of his chest. Wait, I was laying on the dragon's chest?

"YOU'RE NOT A HUMAN!" I shouted.

"Of course I'm not,...I'm a dovah...." He said. "Are you okay? You seem a little sick...."

"I'm-....yes, I'm sick....." I lied.

"Lay down, Y/n...get some rest."

This is gonna be fun.

511 words~