74.

You must've forgotten to clean your car

"Jisoo, Bobby's already here!" Her dad said.

"Ah.. yeh, tell him ahh.. just 5 more minutes!" Jinhwan raised his eyebrows to Jisoo and she just shrug.

"Nothing changed ha, you always make Bobby wait. Hey Jisoo, if he gets bored waiting he might broke up with you hahaha." Her mom said and she just laugh. Fake laugh to be exact.

"Bye mom and dad!" Jisoo gives a peck to their cheeks.

Jinhwan approached her and whisper, "Jisoo... please stop with this acting." She sigh. "Trust me, I'll tell them but.. not now." Jinhwan leaves her and goes back to his room. His class will start at 10am.

As she got out from her house, she saw Bobby leaning on his car with his arms crossed.

Why he looks different today? He becomes more handsome and.. my brain.. please stop.. - Jisoo's mind

"Oh, you'll use your car?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeh, I know how much you hate motorbike." Bobby whisper at her.

Bobby open up the door for Jisoo. Jisoo mouthed thank you and get inside the car.

"So... how long we will continue to act like this?" Bobby asked while putting his seatbelt.

"I don't know. I think I need to find the right timing this week... or my twin will kill me." Bobby nodded.

Jisoo scans her eyes on Bobby's car. Yeh, she missed it. It's just been a month since they broke up but it feels like it's been a long time. She notice something, the pikachu keychain hanging infront of her.

"It's still here?" Bobby quickly looked and goes back on driving again. He just stay silent and refused to answer.

"Yeh, you must've forgetten to clean your car." Jisoo said and just look at the window.

They both keep silent until they reached the school.