90.

The reason hmm...

They're looking at each other and they can feel the pain between the two of them.

"Because I can't. I can't gave you the life you want, your dream happiness. I'm sorry that I promised you to make you happy, but all I did is to hurt you. I'm sorry if I can't keep my promise because I know I really can't. You deserve someone better.. not me Ji... not a person like me. You're so precious to me Ji, and I don't want you to suffer if that time comes.. I want to see you happy with another man before I leave..." Jisoo was taken aback.

"W-Where are you going? W-What are you saying?" Jiwon looks down and sighed before he faced Jisoo.

"I-I'm.. ah.. after our graduation.. I'm going back to America." Jisoo feels like she was frozen, she can't move any part of her body.. but she managed to move her mouth.

"B-But... you'll come back right? O-Or.. I can go there with y-you!"

"No... I don't want to ruin your dream here because of me. I'm sorry but.. I don't know if I'll be able to come back or not.." Jiwon was holding Jisoo's shoulder while looking straight to her eyes.

"I'll wait for you. Or I can visit you. Just tell me. Is that the reason why you broke up with me? We can contact each other.. We can--" Jiwon cuts her words.

"Ji... don't waste your time waiting for me. Start a new life and forget all your memories with me.. please... I'm begging you.." Jisoo looks down still in question.

"B-But.. It's not like--" For the second time Jiwon cuts her words again.

"Please.." She's hurt... seeing him beg for her to forget him. She didn't answer and just leave him there.

She's crying while walking without any direction. She suddenly stop and feel a need of support because anytime she'll brokedown.

"Jisooya!" Her sight was blur because of tears but she's thankful for the man who called her.

"Jisooya, are you crazy? Aish." She keeps crying while hugging the man. She finally knows who it is by the way he call her.

"Jaewon-ahhhh!" Jaewon hugged her while tapping her back.

He saw Bobby who's looking at them. He gritted his teeth, so it's that jerk who made her bestfriend cry. He's still looking at Bobby though he already turned his back and walked away.