178.

Special Chapter

"Love!" Jiwon sighed before looking at his wife.

"What again my wife?" Jiwon formed a smile and Jisoo just giggled.

"Buy me an ice cream, ahhh it's so hot!" Jiwon sighed again for the second time now. They were inside the room, fully air-conditioned because she requested to on the air-con. It was also raining outside.

"Ji, the weather is cold and you want to eat ice cream because you're feeling hot?" Jiwon crossed his arms. He's really tired of his wife, physically tired.

Like yesterday night, he was sleeping peacefully but then Jisoo wake him up. He thought it's some emergency but Jisoo said she can't sleep because he's there, she wants the bed to be all hers. He's confused but because he loves his wife more than anything else, he didn't ask question and just got out of the room instead and sleep in the living room.

Then today, she makes him buy this and that to satisfy her cravings. Her mood will suddenly change and sometimes she wants Jiwon to hug her, then she will pushed him away. He doesn't know what to do with his wife right now.

"I really want Ice cream love!" Jisoo pouted and even throw a pillow on him.

"Aish Ji, you're lucky that I love you." Jiwon irritatedly messed his hair.

"I love you too!" He heard Jisoo said before he close the door.

He get his phone on his pocket and call Jinhwan.

(Hey Bobby! What's up?)

"Yeah hey."

(Why do you sound sad? Did you two fight?)

"No, it's just that.. There's really something wrong with Jisoo and I don't know what is it."

(Huh? What's wrong with my twin?)

"She's always craving for different food, her mood always change, she's extra clingy to me then all of a sudden she doesn't want me and now even if it's raining outside, she wants me to buy her an ice cream. Hyuuuuung! Tell me is it normal?"

(HAHAHAHAHAHA)

"Hyung, why are you laughing?"

(Bobby, it's really normal.)

"What? Are you doing all of that to Suhyun too? You know, you're twins."

(Dumbass! I'm not a woman Bobby! Comgrats Bob, you'll become a Father.)

"W-what?"

(STUPID! JISOO IS PREGNANT AND YOU'LL BECOME A--)

He quickly hanged up and head towards their room. He opened the door and saw Jisoo reading a baby book. She turned her gaze on him and quickly hide the book.

"You're already here? Where's my ice cre--" He hugged her tightly that made her stopped from speaking.

"God Jisoo! I'm so happy, I'll become a Father." Jisoo giggled at her husband.

"Aish, my plan didn't work. I actually wanted to surprise you about that." He loosened the hug and looked at Jisoo with a wide smile.

"Since when did you know you're pregnant, my wife?"

"Just 2 weeks ago, I wanted to tell it to you on our anniversary but you already know, so surprise failed." She pouted and Jiwon pinched her cheeks.

"My God Jisoo, I love you so much." Jiwon gave a peck on her forehead, down to her nose and to her lips.

"I love you too, but my ice cream?" Jisoo raised her eyebrows.

"Ji, from now on I'll control all your cravings. Ice cream would be bad for our baby's health. You need to eat healthy foods." He lie beside her and hugged her.

"Love, please." Jisoo hugged him back. She pouted, hoping that her cuteness worked.

"Okay, I'll let you but just this time. Next time, you must eat more vegetables and fruits. Got it?" Jisoo nodded and left a peck on his cheeks.

Jiwon got up from bed to buy her wife an ice cream. The smile on his face won't fade, he's just too happy that he will be a father soon and knowing that his dreams with Jisoo came true.