Tour Trouble

Mason woke up when his head hit the bunk above him as the tour buss went over a bump. He grumbled as he rubbed his head. "DIPPER!" Called out a female voice. He moved his privacy curtain to the side to see a girl. She was 18 and had dark brown hair with grayish blue eyes. Her pale white skin seemed to glow in the poorly lit room. "You know I hate it when you call me that." He said with an un-amused expression.

"TO BAD!" She yelled out then smiled. "Glad your already awake though little man. We're almost there." She said a little calmer. He sighed. He loved Vea, he really did. She was like a big sister after all, but she could be so random some times its unreal.

They soon heard the bus stop and a male voice came on over the speakers. "Attention everyone. We have made it to the Paradise Hotel." Came the voice of their driver. Vea and Mason grabbed their bags.

As Mason walked through the bus an arm was thrown over his shoulder. "Hey sleeping beauty." Said the male whom the arm belonged to. "Isaiah." Was all Mason gave in reply. The 18 year old ginger just chuckled.

"Isaiah, leave our star alone." It was Seth. The 15 year old black haired male stood there in his suit with a serious expression. Isaiah simply rolled his eyes and let Mason go. Vea patted Isaiah's shoulder.

Next, a 17 year old girl with auburn red hair came out. "Time to start getting ready for making some magic!" She yelled out as she hit her suit case with her drum sticks. "C-calm down Amber. Ms. Star w-will get a-angry." Said a pale blonde girl about the age of 16. "Oh, you calm down Onyx! She isn't even here yet! You know she drives her car everywhere!" Amber shot in reply.

Mason simply sighed and suggested they get to their hotel rooms for now, asking Vea to get the keys.

It was latter on that night that Mason went to the Hotel pool for a swim. After some time he dried off and changed in the close by bathroom. On his way back to the elevator he herd a small scream from the stairwell.

His curiosity getting the best of him, he checks it out.

As mason opened the stair well door he looked down to see a girl had fallen down the stairs. His eyes widened as she rushed down to help her up. "OMG! Are you hurt? Should I call someone?" He asked the girl who looked at him in shock then smirked. "This is an unexpected surprise. Didn't expect YOU of all people to show up." She said right before a white cloth was placed over his mouth and his vision went black as the girl just smirked and said... "He'll bring us a pretty penny."

When he woke up he was tied to a chair in a room with a camera sitting in front of him. He instantly recognized the setup. He was being held for ransom. He shrugged. Wasn't the first time.

He looked around the room he was in. He was alone, there was only one door and it was a heavy metal one, and there was one window. The window was short, but wide. It showed you grass the minute you looked out it. This told him he was in a basement somewhere. Judging buy the grass and the tree trunks he could see he guessed he was somewhere in the North West.

He tried his ropes. Tied tightly, but a little thin for kidnapping. He used the diamond on his ring to cut the rope. Once he freed his hands he untied his legs. When he heard the lock on the door opening he looked around and opened the window & placed the chair under it before hiding in a nearby cabinet.

When his captors came in and saw the scene before them they grew enraged. "GET OUT THERE AND FIND HIM NOW!" Screamed the biggest of the bunch. The men went looking, starting where the window was. Mason smirked. He was rather proud of himself now. He waited about an hour before slipping out the window and looking around. The house he was in was in the woods.

"Okay... I'm the woods..... they'll expect a twelve year old like me to fallow the dirt path...... so I'll go the opposite direction." He thought out loud before taking off into the forest.