Shmabel Hunting

Mason woke up to Mabel bouncing up and down on his bed. "Bro-bro! Wake up! We HAVE to do something today!" She shouted out. He looked her up and down, noting how she was already dressed.

"Mabel... How do you have THIS much energy in the morning?" He asked her and she just shrugged before hopping off and running out.

Mason got out of bed and thought. He still didn't have new clothes. He groaned and put on the same clothes once again and walked out.

"What should we do today?" Mabel asked him. He thought for a bit. "How about shopping?" He asked and Mabel scrunched up her nose. "But shopping is boring!" She said and Mason rolled his eyes. "I need new clothes Mabel, and besides. I happen to like shopping." He explained.

Ford thought. "Why don't you spend the day doing what Mason wants Mabel? It's a good way to get to know him. You two can do what you want tomorrow." He said and Soos agreed.

When the twins got to the Mall Mason's eyes lit up as he went from clothing shop to clothing shop. He loved trying on all the different outfits while Mabel sat there board. She liked fashion, but she liked making her own clothes so she found no joy in this.

Mason eventually settled on a white T-shirt that had a blue pine tree on it that matched his hat and paired it with silvery gray skinny jeans and white & blue sneakers. He then looked in a mirror. His studs where missing their jewels so he bought new ones. They where white diamonds. He then thought and bought a bunch of different ones. Once he was satisfied he smiled. "Perfect!" He let out then went to the food court with Mabel.

Mason set all his bags on the table and took out his new new phone. It was a white flip phone that Soos picked out. Mabel sighed. "Can we do anything fun yet?" She asked as Mason gave her a look. "Alright, how about we... Go to there!" He pointed at a dance studio.

"Why?" Mabel asked and Mason rolled his eyes. "Duh! Dancing is fun!" He answered and she shrugged.

The dance studio was for the type of dancing teenagers did. "Can we do something else. This is just a teen club in disguise! I'd rather do anything else!" She complained. Mason frowned. "We're doing whatever I want for the day Mabel. Just let me show you what I'm into." He said and walked in further. He enjoyed the music and danced to the beat perfectly as Mable sat at the bar.

After a bit Mason sighed. Mabel was getting on his nerves at this point. He walked over and put his hands on his hips. "Mabel. Just try to have fun. You haven't even tried to have fun. I may not know what kind of stuff your into, but you could try to understand me and my interests instead of whining all day." He said.

Mabel groaned. This was boring and she didn't like teen clubs. She hated being surrounded by such loud music. It hurt her ears. She loved nature and exploring the woods. She couldn't fathom how Mason could like this stuff. "But I just can't get into this! I don't even like this kind of music!" She shouted over the rap song that was on.

Mason growled. "FINE! THEN WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO?!" He was angry now. Mabel just jumped off her seat and grabbed his wrist, leading him out of the Mall and down the street to a big blue tent.

"Welcome to Gideon's Magical Tent of Wonder!" She exclaimed and walked right in past the guard who smiled at her and waved.

When Mason tried to enter he was stoped. "Ticket." The man said. Mabel chuckled and explained that Mason was with her. After that Mason was let in and they sat in the back row.

Soon Gideon came out on stage dressed as the magician that he was and dazzled the audience with magic tricks. Mabel clapped at them all, but Mason sat there board. He'd seen magic shows before. They were nothing new to him, but he stayed silent. He wouldn't ruin Mabel's fun. No matter how tempting revenge was.