3.

KIMBERLY.

"It's hot as hell out here today!" Jhasi exclaimed.

I looked over at my friend. She had on some cuchi cutters, a swim suit bra top, and pink gucci slides. I shook my head at her claimin she's hot.

"How you hot, Jhasi?" I asked her. She playfully pushed me as Len and Chris approached the stairs we were sitting on. Klare stood up.

"Hey, y'all." She greeted them all but only hugged Chris.

They had brought Len's younger brother wit them today. I learned dat his name is Tay, and he's 19. I don't know much about Tay or Chris, but Len and I have been spending time together since we first met; just on some cool shit.

I looked down at my phone, seein' I had a text from Prairie. She wasn't with us because she had some homework to do.. homework that's due two weeks from now.

[Prairie: What y'all doing?]

[- Outside, talkin to Len nem.]

[Prairie: Von gone whoop y'all asses.]

[- Girl please.]

I looked up at Len, who looked irritated. I stood up, and motioned for him to follow me. We walked over by his car and he leaned against it as I stood in front of him. I looked up at his tall ass.

"What's wrong wit you?" I asked him.

"A nigga just got a lot goin' on." Len simply said, lookin' away from me. I frowned.

"You need to talk? We can go sit in the car or something if you want to." I offered.

One thing about Len is this nigga is so nonchalant about everything. He doesn't care about much and if he does, you won't know because he feels like that's showin weaknesses.

I get it, but at the same time it's like nigga! Bottling up your emotions will only end wit all dat shit exploding out of you one day. It's like i'm the only person my friend feels comfortable enough to vent to, and that's fucked up.

I genuinely don't mind doe.

To people besides me? Len is basically a closed book. Plus he's so lowkey.. You won't ever know what's going on wit this nigga, unless he wants you to know. Literally.

It's weird because he's so nonchalant but you can definitely sense when something is botherin' him. He literally can't control his facial expressions, and that's all you'd need to pay attention to to see if he's upset or anything.

Like now, he has this mean ass mug on his face. But he's so laid back with it. He still looks mad as hell doe, if i'm being honest.

I always watch for his facial expressions whenever we're together. If somebody says something that I feel like is ignorant or that I don't like, I immediately look over at Len to see if he'll unintentionally scrunch his face up or look to me. That's my confirmation that we both didn't agree with something.

"I'm good for now. Aye, wussup wit dis shit you got on doe?" He asked me, scanning my attire. I had on a mesh jumpsuit.

"What you mean wussup with it? You don't like it?" I asked him.

"You look good but dat ain't where i'm tryna get at. You see all these young niggas out here?" Len asked me, lookin around.

Found.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara