7.

KIMBERLY.

I admired my necklace in the mirror as I smiled. It's crazy how when Bryson and I first started talkin' he was such a mean ass nigga, and now he softened up for my sake. He has a huge soft spot for me and I love it.

"Ice me the fuck out, Marcus!" Jhasi said, coming into the kitchen. I chuckled.

"Ya asses wasn't crying when y'all was stealing." I imitated the twin's moma off of ATL.

"Y'all sick." Von said.

"You sick. Where yo lil friend at?" I asked my brother.

"He fina be pullin up. He just my friend now?" Von asked me.

"Don't do that," I said, playfully rolling my eyes in the process.

"I wana watch Naruto so bad but I don't wana pay my netflix bill." I said as I took a huge sip of my detox water.

Von looked over at me and shook his head as he pulled a stack of money out of his pocket. He separated six bills from the rest of the money and handed the bills to me. They were all blue faces. I smiled.

"Thank you. You're the best." I hugged Von as Bryson walked in the house.

"You so damn beautiful." Bryson's eyes immediately landed on me. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug before he greeted my brother.

I took Bryson upstairs and closed the door behind us.

"I missed you. You just left me for a whole two weeks." I frowned at him.

"I missed yo ass too. Fuck you been doin, besides not answerin' da phone for a nigga?" Bryson asked me as he turned around and scrutinized me.

"I wasn't answerin' the phone because I been busy." I told him.

"Come here." He demanded. I walked over to him as he looked down at me. We made direct eye contact, which allowed me to see the lust in his eyes.

"Bryson, no! I gotta get ready for dis dinner down at the school." I tried to step back from him. He gently but aggressively grabbed me by my neck and pulled me back to him.

"Take these off." Bryson instructed as he tugged at the band on my panties.

Giving in, I began taking them off as he instructed, and kicked them to the side. I stood on my tippy toes and placed my lips on his. He kissed me back for a few seconds before he pulled away and pointed to the bed.

Bryson smacked my ass as I slowly walked over to the bed and laid on my back.

——
BRYSON.

I smirked as I watched Kim get up off the bed and limp to the other side of the room. She looked back at me and frowned.

"What you frownin ya face up for like I ain't just give you a reason to smile?" I asked her.

"I'm sore and you made me miss the dinner." Kimberly said. I looked over at her.

"You want me to take you to dinner tonight to make it up to you?" I asked.

"Yes, but Len invited me to breakfast today, and den we're goin to go see a movie."

"Who invited you to breakfast?" I asked her, tryna see if I heard her right or if i'm trippin.

"Len. My friend?" She said ina duh tone. I got up out of the bed and walked in the bathroom. Kim ass always doin irritating, stupid shit and it's starting to irritate the fuck outa me.

"What you stormin' off for?" She asked me as she followed me to the bathroom.

"Can I piss?" I asked her.