5.

KIMBERLY.

I looked over at Bryson as I furrowed my eyebrows. If I heard right, he just said him and Von only came back for a lil, which is implying that they'll be leavin' again.

"What you mean y'all came back for a lil?" I asked him.

"I ain't een mean to say dat." Bryson dismissively said.

"Don't do that. We just spoke about communication, Bryson." I calmly told him.

I can already feel myself getting annoyed, which is why he shouldn't have said what he said in the first place. But then actually admitting dat you didn't mean to say it is the part that's gettin' to me the most. Like when were they gone bring it up to me?

"You right."

"I'm tryna mentally calm myself down because I just fuckin' told you not to come at me wit allat dismissive shit. If I ask a question, just answer it like you'd expect me to. Respect." I pushed his shoulder off of the arm rest.

"Keep yo hands to yourself. Fuck what you chattin bout." Bryson got out of the car and opened my door for me.

I got out and he closed it before quickly tryna walk away. I grabbed his arm, of course he didn't budge but he did stop walking. I looked at him as he dragged his hand down his face and walked back over by his car to lean against it.

I walked in front of him and he immediately pulled my body to his, before wrapping his arms around my tiny frame.

"Why you actin' so shady?" I asked him.

"Me and Von gotta dip for a few weeks when we get back round da way." He confessed. I knew it.

I tried to move back out of his way but he just held me tighter. "Bryson, let me go." I said.

"Relax, aight? We out in public and you fina start tryna' act up." Bryson said, already knowing.

I can't stand when he do shit like this and then act like i'm supposed to be ok with it. I just got my brother back and now he's already fina leave again. That shit sucks because I never know when our last bye will be the last. They're not going out there to visit rainbow land and chat with unicorns.

"Fuck these people," I told him. "Fuck dis vacation, and fuck Miami."

"Aight, dats cool. Come on doe before we miss our flight." Bryson pushed himself off of the car, with his arms still wrapped around me.

"Stop, Bryson. I said i'm not going." I warned him. He ignored me.

We finally got inside and caught up with everybody. The entire time, Bryson still had me in front of him with his arms wrapped around me. I quickly turned around to face him when he finally let me go. I glared at him.

"Aw damn. He fuckin' up wit Kimberly already." Von sighed.

"It's whatever." I said with attitude.

"You don't look good doe. Keep fuckin wit her and you gone have to see me, dawg." Von said to me and then turned his attention to Bryson, as if to mentally ask him what the hell he done did now.

"Y'all lying asses really just livin' life like y'all ain't about to leave me again." I frowned.

Von looked at Bryson and dragged his hand down his face. "Watch yo mouth, real talk, Kimberly. How we lie and we ain't een bring da topic up?"

I walked over to my brother and pushed him as hard as my lil ass could. He forreal tryna manipulate me right now and i'm not wit da bullshit. I'm not no little ass kid, don't try to play me like i'm one.