Chapter 2

Skyler's POV

Lilly,Ashlie and I walked to my locker. It's funny because we all had are lockers next to each other.

I unlocked my locker and put my backpack in It but not before I grabbed my English notebook because I had English first unfortunately.

I turned back around to see my brother walking towards me. With a group of guys and all of them looked hot as fuck not going to lie.

"Hey little sis" Tayler said. "Tayler do you know that your only 2 fucking minutes older than me" I tell him as he smiles.

"I'm still older" he says back and I glare at him.
"What did you want" I ask him.

" I was just wondering what your schedule was" he say and I pull my schedule out of my back pocket and give it to him.

He looks over it for a second "we have third together" he tells me with a smile on his face.

"Ohhh goodie" I say sarcastically.

"How rude of me, this is my sister and her friends Lilly and Ashlie" he points to us.

"And this is Hayden,Rider and Hunter" he points out the guys that are with him. I can't lie that Hayden guy is pretty hot.

I smile at them and give them a small wave. Then the bell rings signaling that we have to get to are first period.

Ashlie grabs my hand and we head off to are first period. As we walk in all eyes are me this is the one thing I hate about being the new student all eyes are are you.

I just hope that the teacher doesn't make me go in front of everyone and introduce myself .

"Hi my name is Mrs.Thomas you must be Skyler" she says and I nodded . "Well Skyler tell us about your self" she says.

"Ok, well I have a twin brother I like to play softball and I have a motorcycle" I say as I go to sit next to Ashlie.

I sit down and open me note book. "Ok so today we are going to go over how to wright a proper essay" Mrs.Thomas said.

I already knew how to do all this stuff because at my old school they taught us what we are going to learn this year weird right.

I started to draw in my note book because I really didn't have to listen to this lesson. I started to draw my fighters symbol.

It was a beautiful rose

It represents me and my tittle, When I was in Florida I used to go to an underground fight club

It represents me and my tittle, When I was in Florida I used to go to an underground fight club. I was a champion until I left the state and moved back here.

I was undefeated for 4 years and nobody could beat me. It didn't matter if you were male female tall short skinny fat I would still kick your ass.

I'm looking forward to tonight because its my first fight in this state and I can't wait. Im ready to show California fighters who's boss.

I hurry and close my note book because I'm not really suppose to be showing my symbol. It's kind of illegal but you know what I still do it.

The only people that know that I fight is my brother and my best friends I don't even tell my dad because I know he would kick my ass.

The bell rings and I get up and wait for Ashlie as I walk out of the door. I pull out my schedule and see that I have math next I love math so much it is my favorite subject.

Ashlie finally walks out of the classroom and to me. "I have math next and I don't know where it is" I tell Ashlie and she just chuckles.

"Here I'll take you, its on my way to science" she tells me and we start to walk to my next class. "Ok heres your class I'll see you at lunch" she informs me an I nod and walk into my class

I look around for a seat and see one in the very back by a window. I walk over to it and sit down and look out the window.

"Hello everyone" the teacher says as he walked in. There was a few heys and hellos as he went to go to his desk.

The teacher looked at me and smiled"you must be Skyler" he said and I nodded . "Well I'm Mr.Brockman" he say and gives me a smile which I return.

I'm so glad that he is not make it my introduce myself to the class. "Ok so today class we a doing nothing I have a headache and I don't really care if you talk just don't be loud" Mr.Brockman says.

I'm so glad that we're not doing anything because I really didn't want to I love math but not at this moment.

I took out my phone and went on Instagram because why not. A couple of minutes later the door busted open and in came mister.Hottie
Himself.

Hayden came in looking fine as fuck. I know I just meet him today buy he's so fucking hot.

"Mister James your late" Mr.Brockman said "sorry not sorry" Hayden said as he walked to the back and a few kids snickered.

Hayden sat in the desk right next to mine because it was the only one open. "Hello Princess " Hayden said to me and I blushed.

I don't blush the 4 year undefeated street fighter doesn't blush. "Hi Hayden" I said as I went back to looking threw Instagram.

Soon enough the bell rings and I put my phone back in my pocket and walk out. I check my schedule to see what I have next and it turns out that I have PE great I hate PE.

I looked around trying to see if I could find the gym by myself but I had no luck. "Do you need help finding your next class princess " I turn around to see Hayden with a smirk on his face.

"Is that my new nick name" I question. "Yup" he said while popping the p at the end.

"And yah I need help, I'm trying to find the gym"I asked. "I have that next as well follow me" he says as start to walk to the gym.