Chapter 7

Skyler's POV

I just got out of the shower and was now in my bed replaying me and Hayden's kiss. It felt soooo good I just want to go back and do it over again.

I was rudely interrupted out of my thoughts by my phone. It was Ashlie.

Ashlie boo💋: I'm having a pool party tonight do you want to come

Me: I don't know ash I'm kinda tried from my fight

Ashlie boo💋: pls pls pls I want to see you. Plus Hayden will be there😉🤤

Me: ok I will go but not for Hayden but for you

Ashlie boo💋: ok I'll pick you up at 6:00 luv you🥰

Me: luv you ♥️

I looked at the time to see that it's 3:26 so I have about two hours a thirty minutes. So I decided that that's enough time to take a nap.

So I set my timer for two hours and fifteen minutes. So I could have time to get ready for the pool party. I got comfortable in my bed and pushed play on my alarm and start to fall into a peaceful sleep.
————————————————————————

I jolted up from the sound of my alarm and quickly turned it off. I stretched out my body then got up to pick something to wear to the pool party.

I went to my cabinets to find a bathing suit. I looked for a while until I saw a black one piece that was really pretty.

I put it on and over top, I put some light blue short shorts and a black tank top

I then grabbed my phone and walked out of my room to Tayler's room and knocked on the door.

"Hey tay are you going to Ashlie's pool party"I asked.

"Yah you" he answered.

"Yah" I responded and then left him be and walked down stairs. When I reached the bottom I heard a honk outside so I assumed it was Ashlie. I walked out of my house a jumped in her car.

"You have your bathing suit right" she asked and I lifted up my shirt. "Sky not to be Weird or anything but if I was lesbian I would so fuck you," she said and we started to laugh.

We finally reached her house and we both got out and started to go to her front door.

"No one is here yet but they will be here soon" she said I just nodded. We then started to get food and drinks out for the party and blew up some pool floaties which were easy for me but Ashlie was struggling with it.

We finally were done setting up and people started to come.

"Go get into the pool now," Ashlie said as she pushed me out the door. "Why" I asked.
"Just do it you'll thank me later, " she said.