Chapter 4

Skyler's POV

I smiled at them and tried to walk past them to go back to the cafeteria but they blocked my way. "Excuse me" I said politely not trying to be rude like they were being to me.

"I don't know if you know but Hayden is mine and you need to stay away from him". The girl in the middle said and I just laugh who dose she think she is trying to get in my face like that. She's the typical queen bee that will be knocked off her throne by non other than me.

"I don't know who you are and I don't care now get out of my way" I told her as I tried to make my way out of the bathroom.

"Listen here bitch don't talk to me like that or Ill kick your ass" she told me and I literally almost died of laughter.

"I'm not going to tell you again GET.THE.FUCK.OUT OF MY WAY" I scream in her face and she flinched back.

They didn't move so I pushed my way passed them and then exited the bathroom. The bell range signaling that lunch is over and I groaned.

I was going to pull out my schedule but I was pushed against the locker by the barbie her self. I pushed her off me and punished her straight in the face. She yelled in pain but I was not done with her just yet.

People started to form a crowd around us. I walked up to her and started to punch her in the face over and over again. We were now on
the floor and she was pulling my hair what a bitch move. That's the one thing I hate about girls when they fight is that they always have to pull hair.

I punched her really hard in the nose and I heard a satisfying crack. Meaning I just broke her nose I was going to hit her again but I was pulled off by two muscled tattooed arms Hayden.

I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't budge. "Let go" I tell him as I try to get out of his death grip. "Princess you need to calm down" he whispers in my ear and It sent chills done my spine. I relaxed in his grip"if I let go of you are you going to stay put" he asks.

I look to where that stupid Barbie was to see her minions right by her side trying to help her up. I nod my head and he slowly lets go of me. Once I was fully out of his grip I tried to run back over to that hoe but no I couldn't because I was getting lifted up over Hayden's shoulder.

"Your said that you would stay put" Hayden tells me as he walks out of the crowd to the parking lot. "Oops guess I lied" I said as he still had me over his shoulder. I tried to get out of his grip but he wasn't having it.

I look down to see Hayden ass and let me tell you he has a nice ass. I look up because I hear footsteps and see my brother after us. "Skyler I'm so disappointed in you its your first day and you already beat the shit out of someone. This is not the ring you can't be doing these things" he said I have felt sad because I hate when he's mad or angry with me.

"I'm sorry but she started it she's the one that pushed me against the locker" I yelled at him. Hayden finally put me down. We were now in the parking lot all staring at each other.

I saw Lilly and Ashlie come running out of the school to us. "Are you alright" Lilly asked "yah she only pulled my hair" I told her and gave her a reinsuring smile. "The office is going to call dad and he's going to whoop your ass" Tayler tells me and I just nod.

"Well Let Get back to class were already late" I said and started to walk into school with Ashlie because we have next period together.

"What do we have next"I ask Ashlie because I'm to lazy to take out my schedule.

"We have science" she informs me and I just nod and let her lead that way to are next class. We started to walk to class but the speakers went off 'Skyler Beer please report to the principals office now' it said and I grumble.

I said bye to Ashlie and started to walking to the principals office.

I walked in the attendance office to get to the principals office and saw that Barbie bitch in the nurses office and I smiled.

I soon knocked on a door which read 'Mr. walker' on it. I soon heard a faint 'come in' and with that I opened the door. "You wanted to see me sir" I put my professional face on.

"Yes I did, take a seat" he says as he points to a chair in front of his desk. I sat down and looked back up at him. "I brought you in here to talk about what happened after lunch" he tells me and I nod my head.

"So tell me Skyler why did you and Hailey get into a fight" he asks. "Well sir I was trying to exit the restroom when her and her minions came in. I then politely asked them to move out of the way and she told me some very interesting things. I soon pushed past them and went to go to my next class because the bell had just rang. Soon enough I was pushed into the lookers by Hailey. So that's how the fight started" I told him. "And before you say anything I did not start the fight so I should not get in trouble" I let him know.

"I understand you did not start the fight but you severely injured Hailey and you will be lucky if her parents do not sue you for your actions" he says and I look and him in shock why was I going to get sued she's the one who started it.

"Also I'm sorry to say we do not accept violence at this school so you will be suspended for a week" a week and fucking week are you kidding me I would understand three days or so but a week he's crazy.

"Is she getting suspended as well" I ask and he nods his head yes. "But she will only get three days" what are you kidding me. "Why" I yell because right now I'm beyond pissed.

"She will only be getting three days because she left the fight with and broken nose and a black eye while you left the fight with not a scratch on you" he tells me and I roll my eyes.

"And I will be informing your farther of your behavior" you've got to my joking right. I get up without a single glance back and walk straight out of his office and I slam the door on the way out.

I make my way to my fifth period it only took a few minutes so I was about 10 minutes late. The whole class looked at me while teacher gave me a glare. "Sorry I had to go to the principals office" I told her.

"Its fine" she tells me and I nod. "I'm Mrs.barber what's your name"she asked me. "It's Skyler Beer" I told her and she gave me a smile. "Now take your seat so we can continue on with the lesson" she says and I look around to see Ashlie and I gave her a smile because she saved a seat for me.

The class room had a lot of long black tables that sat 2 people so I went to sit next to her it was a table that was in the middle row.

"In a few days we are going to be dissecting a frog" I scrunched up my nose in disgust. I love animals way to much do dissect one.

I hate the thought of doing that it makes my stomach hurt. "So we are going to have to prepare for this activity" she says as she brings out tools from under her desk. Then she brings out a box of stuffed frogs.

"So we will be practicing on these" she point to the stuffed frogs and I just roll my eyes this is going to be a long ass class period

➡️
I finally made it out of science it was so hard. You might think that you just opening a frog but no you had to do it a specific way. My brain hurts after that class.

Ashlie and I had to part ways because we didn't have the same 6th period. I was now walking to photography I really love take pictures in my opinion I'm pretty good at it.