Chapter 5

Skyler's POV

Ashlie showed me where my last class was and I was soon on my way. I walked into the class with a smile on my face I can't wait to take some pictures.

"You must be Skyler" a nice old lady says and I nod. "Well welcome I'm Ms.rose" she says with a nice smile which I returned. I went to the back of the class and sat my stuff down before I took a seat.

"So today class we are going to be learning about angles and how do take proper angles" Mr.rose tells the class. "Ok class now take a piece of paper out and wright down the angles that are going to be projected on the board and what they mean and how to take it properly" she says and I took out a piece of paper.

➡️
The bell has finally rung and I'm so happy that I'm out of school. I walk out of class to see my brother and Hayden so I walk up to them. "Guess what" I asked Tayler. "What" he asks fake exited and I roll my eyes. "I got suspended for a week because that stupid ass fight" I tell him and they both start to laugh assholes.

"Dad is so going to give you a talk when we get home" Tayler say and I start to get worried because I really do hate when either of them are mad at me.

"I hope he goes easy on me" I say.

"I'm sure he will after all your his favorite" he tells me and I smile I've always been a daddy's girl.

"I'm going to start to head home before I get myself into deeper shit" I tell them.

"Bye princess" Hayden said and I smile.

"bye Hayden"I say. I then start to walk to the parking lot but not before I hear my brother tell Hayden to stop flirting with me and I just smile.

I then got into the parking lot and jumped on my motorcycle. I put my helmet on and speed home. I then got to my house and put my baby in the garage.

I opened the door and walked into the house to see my dad looking at me with a disappointed look on his face. I then turn sad I really hate him to be mad at me. "Your in big trouble young lady" he tells me and I look down feeling ashamed of my actions do I regret it tho.
NO.

I then told him the whole story and at the end of it he didn't really seem mad. "So it was out of self defense" and I nod my head. "Ok your off the hook" he says and I give him a big smile and jump into his arms. I'm so glad he's not mad at me.

I soon got into my room and changed into some comfy clothes. Which consisted of a blue velvet cropped top and matching shorts.

 Which consisted of a blue velvet cropped top and matching shorts

I then walked down stairs to get a drink. When I got to the bottom the front door opened and in came Tayler and Hayden are they like best friends now or what.

I smiled at them and then went into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I then walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where they both were. I then saw that Hayden had the remote so I went to go grabbed it but he was to fast I glared at him.

"Give me it" I said and he shook his head."come get it" he said and raised the remote over his head. I shook my head at his childish behavior.

"Good luck with that I'm going to go take a shower" Tayler says as he exits the room. I then look back at Hayden and he still had the remote over his head.

I roll my eyes and tried to grab it but he moved it just in time for me to miss it. I pout and give him my best puppy dog eyes with my lip out. "Princess you have to try harder than that" he tells me and I grown.

I then jump on him and reach for it but I still can't get it. Right know I'm straddling him but then I got and idea. I then started to slowly lean into him as he did the same. He started to pull his hand down and I then took my shot and grabbed it. I smiled as got it and I looked to see Hayden shocked that I just played him like that.

"That was rude" he says and I just smile at his cuteness. I then peaked his cheek and gave him my award winning smile. "Do you forgive me"and he smiles and nods,

I then get off of him and started to flip threw the channels until I landed on the lion king. Not to be childish but this is my favorite movie. So I put it on and I her a grown from beside me. "It's my favorite movie don't judge" I tell him and he just shakes his head while chuckling a bit.

Today was going to be my first fight here back in California but I'm to tried to go after todays fight so I pulled out my phone and texted my good friend Luke to cancel it for me.

After that we just sat there watching the movie until I got tried. Im surprised that Tayler hasn't came down yet. I soon lay my head in Hayden's lap and started to slip away into a dreamless sleep but not before I heard Hayden whisper 'goodnight my princess' and with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

➡️

I woke up to someone shaking me I look up to see Hayden. "Sorry princess but the movies over and I have to start to head home" he tells me and I just nod my head.

"I'll walk you out"  I say to him and he nods. I walk him to the door and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Hayden" I say.

"goodnight Skyler" he winks and then got into his car.

I closed the door and headed up to my room. But first I knocked on Tayler's door because I was curious as to why he didn't come back down from his shower.

He opened his door and He gave me a small smile. "What's up sis" he asks.

"Well I was wondering why you didn't come back down after your shower" I ask him.

"Did you want me to come down" He says and I shook my head no.

"Well then" he says and then closes the door. Weirdo.

I walk to my room and took off my makeup and put my hair into a messy bun before I crawled into my warm bed. I can't wait for tomorrow I don't have school and I'm going to the underground fight club because Luke rescheduled me . I have to get a good nights sleep so I can be ready for my upcoming opponent.

The underground fighterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara