chapter eleven; misunderstanding.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

It's been three days since Sunday and I've been craving for some quality time with Jennie. School has been keeping me busy because I forgot about the tests and homework I was supposed to do. Sulking for the majority of my classes because all I'd rather be right now is with Jennie and I can't stop thinking about her. Jennie, Jennie, Jennie. Patience motherfucker. bug off.

"I can't believe you forgot about the test." Jisoo watched as I sulked on the cafeteria table. "Don't even remind me, that last minute study gave me a headache." Rubbing my temple.

"Oh please, even if you didn't study you'd always score everytime. It's just unlike of you to forget, though." Chewing on her food. "Yeah Chaeng, you okay buddy?" Lisa asked as she stole some of Jisoo's fries which earned her a glare from the dark haired girl. "Oh you love me." Smirking at Jisoo.

"Yeah, I'm great. Just been busy with something else. And all I really want is for this week to END. JESUS SUNBAENIM PLEASE ANSWER TO MY PRAYER." The girls laughed at my desperation.

"Are you sure you were busy with something else? Or is it with SOMEONE else?" Lisa wiggled her eyebrows and I cringed. "I have noooo idea what you're talking about." Shrugging off her attempt to interrogate me.

"Come on Chaeng!! You haven't spilled the tea yet since Monday. SOMETHING HAPPENED DIDN'T IT? Between you and that lady love of yours." Doing something with her tongue as she said 'lady love'. Blushing at this, "Drop it Lisa, nothing happened."

"Don't lie to us Chaeng. YOU GOT YOUR CHERRY POPPED DIDN'T YOU." Jisoo said that made both of them cackled at me. I shoot my head up and made a shushing motion. "SHHHH WHAT THE FUCK GUYS COOL IT. CAN YOU BE ANY LOUDER!?" I whispered harshly and covered my face as people who were near our table snickered at what they just heard. These fucking idiots, can they be any more embarrassing. Shrinking in my seat as people were still stealing looks at us.

"Hehehe, so it is true. I'm so proud of youuuu, aigooo." Lisa pinched my cheeks like an ahjumma. I groaned as they cooed at me. "Yeah, yeah. Stop it okay? This is so embarrassing." Swatting her hand away.

"We should celebrate after school!! Go to that new Diner in town, I heard from from BamBam that it had that Riverdale/Nerve vibe with the cool neon lights they installed." Lisa clapped her hands excitedly. "OH! Seulgi told me about it! She works there you guys and she said that the milkshake is really good." Jisoo added. Seulgi was our senior who finished school a year ago. I guess she works part time there.

"A celebration is really unnecessary guys oh my god." Covering my face with my hands. "Oh hush we're going there either way, so you can spill the details." Jisoo said as we packed up and ready for our next class.

Students were leaving the area as the day ended. I was waiting for Jisoo and Lisa by the lockers while checking my messages. Jennie said she hung out with her friend again today, Joohyun, because the school they're teaching in was still closed due to that rash infection that one kid had. Although my jealousy is acting up again, she told me not to worry as they were just friend.

Oh yeah? We were 'friends' and look how we end up. I swear to god if that woman makes a move on my Jennie, I'll fucking slit her - throat? You know sometimes you amaze me at how patient you are. If I took over there would probably be a frenzy. I froze at what the voice said. No... I'm still fine, I'm still in control. Know your place. Feeling agitated that it's like a ghost hovering over me constantly. Forget about it, you know one day you'll break and it's just a matter of time you give in to your desires. Gritting my teeth as I took a deep breath. And what desires are you implying? It chuckled at me for the nth time. To keep her all to yourself, of course. You know you'll never be normal right? Even if she's already accepting her feelings for you but you'll just ruin things in the end with your obsession and possessiveness. "STOP IT." I whispered angrily under my breath. Grateful that the school hallway was already empty. NO YOU KNOW I'M SAYING THE TRUTH, YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE- NO WE'RE FUCKING INSANE, US. YOU AND ME, LOVER GIRL. Gripping my head as I leaned against the locker. YOU WANT ME TO LIST DOWN THE THINGS SHE'LL HATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE SECRETLY? maybe it'll help you to realize that WE NEVER HAD A CHANCE -