The Worst Day Ever

The sound of the alarm can be heard ringging loudly In the room. With a loud sigh Perth reach over to turn off the alarm. Lifting the sheet back up, Perth tried to fall back to sleep and hoping that this is all a dream.

"Perth?!" Mae is pounding on his door callIng out to him. Perth tried to ignore his mae but she kept knocking on his bedroom door.

"Perth Wake up! or you'll be late for your first day of college".

Yeah, today is the most dreaded day of Perth's life. If given the choice, Perth doesnt want the summer vacation to end. He loves being cooped up in his room spending his day watching old chinese movies, playing his guitar and listening to 80's rock songs.

But no, he need to grow up and has a responsibility to finish his degree or his mom would destroy all of his old vinyl if he didnt go to college. With a heavy heart, Perth got up of the bed and dragged himself to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~ε٩(๑> ₃ <)۶з~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the great thing about being 18 is that he can finally drive his car, so he doesnt need to commute with public transportation anymore and he can finally avoid the crowd.

Oh! If you havent notice perth is an introvert and he's fine being one. No one would bother him if he just doesnt socialize with people. Dont get him wrong perth has friends and these friends understand that he needed his space.

After parking his car Perth walk into the campus looking for the freshmen orientation hall, when suddenly someone place their hand on his face covering his eyes.

"guess~ who~?" someone says with an sing song voice.

Perth smirk and poked the side of the person "P'Plan, I know its you so remove your hand"

"Ouh~how'd you know?" Perth turns around and saw Plan with a pout on his face for being found out. Looking at him like this you would never guess that he is older than Perth with his short and small stature, cute face and small eyes.

"P, you're the only one who dare to do that to me" Perth said with a smile.

Plan looked at Perth with suspicious eyes. "hmph! Ok then" Plan smile again and pulled Perth's hand.

"Anywho~ you had your orientation today right!? Bet you didnt know where the orientation is." Plan said while half dragging perth towards the hall. "Let P show you the way."
Adjusting his bag on his shoulder Perth just shake his head and smile at his P's antic and just let Plan dragged him away.

~~~~~~~~~~~ε٩(๑> ₃ <)۶з~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hall was noisy from all the busy chattering of the freshmen talking with their friends, getting to know new people and the excitement of starting college life. Unlike Perth who is currently slumping on his chair avoiding eye contact from the other student around him, He doesnt want to start a conversation, he just wanted to get this over with and get out of here.

While still muttering to himself cursing his day, the sound of someone clearing their throat can be heard all through the speakers.

"Uhmh. Good Morning Students. I am Mr. Ananada Charoensuk, You can call me Mr. Bank. I am the school Director of Bangkok University." He scan the students, and when he was satisfied he have their attention he continues." We are here today to welcome our new students on their first day at Bangkok Uni..... "

Perth wasn't listening anymore he doesnt care what the Director wanted to say he just wanted this to end.

"please end this quickly.. Please.. why am I here.. Please God make this quick" Perth looked down and kept muttering the same thing over and over again when he heard someone cough next to him. Perth just close his eyes trying to ignore it and just kept muttering to himself.

Once again he can hear someone coughing and he still ignore it. Then the coughing sound became louder and nearer. Feeling annoyed perth looked up and turn toward the sound and scowl at the person who was interrupting him, ready to unleash his wrath at his person.

Instead of giving a piece off his mind, Perth was speechless. Standing infront of him is a senior, as indicated by the seal on his necktie. Perth have never seen a person this beautiful in his life, with the fair snowy skin, red lips, fluffy hair, and Squeezable cheeks. God this person is perfection Perth thought. This senior is tall, taller than him. His heart started beating so fast, he clutched at his chest trying to calm it down.

After shaking himself from admiring the senior. He noticed that the senior was scowling at him nodding his head towards the stage signalling at Perth to face forward and listen to the speech. Being the awkward person he is Perth pointed at himself asking if its him the senior is interacting with. With an exasperated sigh the senior nod at him and pointed to the stage. After understanding, Perth wai at the senior and turns his attention to the stage.

"ugh! Perth!! first day and you already embarrassed yourself!!" Perth is mentally kicking himself, and His heart is not calming at all, added with his embarassment at being caught staring. This day can't get any worst than this Perth thought.