KISSBOYS💋

The cafeteria is currently crowded seeing as it is lunch time. Perth scanned the crowds for his P'Plan, not seeing where he is, Perth open his phone to call Plan when he heard someone shouting his name in a loud voice.

"PERTH!!! OVER HERE!!!" Plan who was standing on his chair waving his hand shouted over the crowd. All the voices suddenly stop and the attention is now on Perth.

"shia!" Perth cursed, now he felt uncomfortable with all those eyes on him.

He picked up his bag and cover his face with it while making his way over to Plan who was now smiling widely at him.

Once he's near the table Plan grab Perth and made him sit next to him.

" So how is your first day?" Plan asked while continuing to eat his lunch.

"well it was going fine until you shouted like a crazy guy." Perth said while pouting.

"You wont see me if I didnt shout" Plan stares at him blankly stating his point.

Perth consider that for a while and smirk at his P. "I guess, considering your height and all."

Plan punch his shoulder angry at Perth's statement. Perth laugh and avoids Plan's attacked while saying "Shorty~ shorty~".

Both of them are busy bantering that Perth didnt notice someone watching them.

Mark smile in amusement watching his P being bullied by their youngest. They really spoiled Perth and now he is not scared of his older brothers.

Seeing that the two is not stopping anytime soon, Mark decided to make his presence known.

He leaned over and pulled Perth away from plan. "Perth, stop it let him finish his lunch"

Perth who was startled by the sudden pull looked up and saw Mark sitting in front of them.

"oh! Sorry P, I didnt see you there."

Mark ruffled his hair and smiled when Perth slap his hand away.

"Have you had lunch yet? He asked.

Perth who was currently fixing his hair just shakes his head as a no.

" come lets go and order. I havent eaten yet" Mark said and stood up and walk ahead.

After asking Plan to watch out for his stuff, Perth hurriedly followed mark towards the food stands.

"Ah! Mean! I told you not to..." Perth heard someone's talking while passing by a table. The voice sounded angry and it was accompanied by a slapping sound.

"Ah! saint! I already said sorry" this Mean guy said over being hit by his friend and Perth saw that his other friends are just laughing at his demise.

"Help! Tonnam, Peak! stop laughing! Make him stop!" Mean beg his friend, but to no use.

"Nah man, you asked for this when you took his food" Tonnam said in between laughing.

Perth observed the group and he can only see the back of the person that was hitting This Mean guy, when he heard the most beautiful laugh he'd ever heard.

Perth stop on his track and looked for the source, that was when he saw the person who was hitting Mean turns around. It was the Senior and the laughing voice was him.

Suddenly he started to feel his heart beating hard in his chest. "Its happening again. Everytime I saw this person, why do I feel like this?" He question himself.

That was when someone put their hands on his shoulder shaking Perth from his thought.

"Perth? You ok?" Mark asked
"Why is your face so red, are u sick?" Mark question.

Hearing this, Perth shakes his head and started pushing Mark away from the table.

"ah, no, nothing P, i was just hot.. Yeah thailand is really hot nah." Perth said trying to distract him.

But Mark move his body away and looked back at the table where he caught Perth staring at earlier.

"Oh! its the kissboys" Mark said in recognition.

"Kissboys?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, that group you saw earlier, they are called Kissboys." Mark said.

Mark put his arm on his shoulder and continued to explain.

"Actually they are a group of senior from different department, they are part of the student bodies. They mostly volunteered in any school event" Mark stop when they arrived at the food stalls and ordered their food.

Getting their plates and payed for their food, they made their way to their table.

Sitting down to eat, Mark was about to start eating when he was interrupted by Perth.

"So... Kissboys?" perth really want to know why are they called that.

"Huh? Oh yeah" Mark cleared his throat and lean towards Perth.

"Last valentines day, the school had an event held wherein they celebrated the day with some activities for the students. And they have a kissing booth put up for all the single ladies" Mark smirk at that.

"Kissing Booth? Seriously?" Perth can't believe what he's hearing.

Mark laugh back "yeah, I heard it was the Senior girls idea and they were forced to agree with it. Anyway it was a big hit among the female students"

Mark pointed to the group table and looked back at Perth.

"You see the handsome one sitting next to the muscular guy?"

Perth nodded when he saw that it was the senior. "Yeah I saw him"

"Well that is P'Saint, a senior of the Economic department, and he was the most popular among them all. Most of the girls lined up at the booth to have a chance at him. But unlucky for them He was unavailable as he was helping the teacher with organizing the event."

Mark picked up his spoon and scooped up some food before going back to Perth." And that is how they were named kissboys" He end his story and started eating.

Perth looked back at the kissboys table "P'Saint, so that is his name." He thought and smiled to himself when he saw Saint animatedly talks with his friends.

Mark saw this and turn to look at whom Perth is looking at, seeing that it was Saint he smile to himself and looked at the younger boy.

" Hmm.. It seems little tiger have a crush"

~~~~~~~~~~~~(♥ω♥ ) ~♪~~~~~~~~~~