Tiger Gang 🐯

Perth, Plan and Mark are currently inside a restaurant. While waiting for their other friends the three if them decided to play around of games on their phones.

"Oh yeah! I won!" Plan stood up and did his ceremony dance after winning the game againts Perth and Mark.

Perth frustrated after losing a game againts Plan sigh and throw his phone on the table. When he looked at Mark, he also had the same annoyed face seeing Plan dance around like a crazy person.

"P'Plan, did they text you yet?" Perth asked because they had been waiting for the past 15 minutes.

Plan stop dancing and took a glance at his phone. "oh, Gun said he's on his way"

"What about P'Title and P'Earth?" Mark asked.

Plan messeged Title and asked about their whereabout.

While waiting for the reply Mark turns to Perth. "So did you met anyone new today?"

"huh? No P, you know I dont really do well at conversation. I basically just kept quiet and made myself invisible all through out the classes." Perth picked up his phone and started fiddling with it.

Mark looked at Perth and smirk "hmm really? But I see someone caught your attention today? He said trying to see how Perth would react to that.

" What do you mean P?"

"oh you know.. The one you were staring at during lunch earlier?". Mark said teasingly.

"lunch? I wasnt star..." perth stop his words when he remembered who Mark is talking about.

Mark saw Perth's ears instantly turns red and laugh. He started teasing Perth again.

"ohh.. Did you just remember the kissboy?~" Perth's face turns fully read at Mark's teasing.

"Oh! Title is here." Plan interrupted Mark and Perth.

They look at the entrance of the cafe and saw Title followed by Earth.

Getting their sit on the table, Mark look at both Title and Earth.

"You came together?" He asked Title.

Title looked at Earth who was sitting beside him and nod at Mark's question.

"But I thought P'Earth, your boyfriend is going to send you here, you said you have a date with him." Plan ask while calling the waiter to take their order.

Earth slump on his chair and sigh "He has an emergency so he didnt show up for our date." He said sadly.

Title who was sitting quietly beside him just stared at Earth longingly and this didnt go unnoticed by Mark.

Only Mark knows about Title's feeling towards Earth. He only know about it when Title came to his apartment one day in a drunken state after fighting with Earth about how his boyfriend was treating him.

He know that Title care so much about Earth and he cant take that Earth's boyfriend are treating him badly and Earth just kept quiet and took it all, and says that its just a misunderstanding. So in his drunken state Title confesses to Mark on how he's in love with Earth but he cant do anything to protect him cuz he doesnt have the rights to.

When Title noticed Mark looking at him, he just shrug and forced a smile, Mark just nod in understanding and turns back to Plan who was currently ordering almost all the food on the menu.

"P'Plan, can you even finish all of that?" Perth cant believe how can a small guy like Plan store all the food inside his body.

"Perth.. Perth.. My baby Tiger." Plan avoided Perth's swatting hand and continued flipping through the menu.