You Don't Know Me.

Cutie baby Perth (´・` )♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saint and Perth arrived at the mall and they are currently at the children clothes Store.

Saint and Neptune went instantly near the girls dress section and they were having fun choosing dressess.

Neptune is more interested in the princess dresses and she take a lot to show Saint but saint endded up putting it back because he said "we need comfortable dress Neptune not princesses ok."

Perth was left with a sleeping Nana in her stroller as he didnt know a thing about princesses and dressess. So he is perfectly happy waiting with Nana.

He was peacefully sitting at the waiting area when a mother and her child sit across of him. Perth just smile awkwardly at her and hoping that no interaction would happened.

The lady saw Nana in her stroller and smile at how cute the baby is in her onesie.

"Is she your sister?" she ask Perth.

Perth was startled a bit at the question, and he really doesnt like to talk to stranger and especially adult stranger.

"N..n..no..."He stuttered out and avoided her eyes.

Nana whine in her stroller and Perth immediately went and calm her down. When she quietly went back to sleep he unintentionally saw the lady looking at him from top to bottom.

Perth is wearing a baggy Guns and Rose's T-Shirt with his favourite black ripped jeans. The lady's making an uncomfortable face looking at Perth's attire.

"You are young to be a Dad. I cant believe kids this day. They are barely out of school and now are having babies that they cant even take care of." The lady started nagging at Perth.

"N.. No.. You're wr..ro..wrong." Perth tried to explain but he can feel his anxiety creep in.

The lady ignore him and continue nagging. "You know kids like you only think of themself and gave only problem to their parents. How can a kid take care of babies, My God! Kids these days are totally ruining their generation."

Perth started perspiring and he tried to close his eyes and ignore her but if he dont leave he know he'll go into panic.

So Perth suddenly stood up while avoiding the lady he took his stuff and start to push the stroller away from her.

" Sorry" Perth said under his breath when he passed by the lady.

He was having fun with saint and the children that he had forgotten about his social anxiety. It is one of the reason why he rarely come out from his room and only interact with people close to him.

He hate it when people looked at him and judge him by what they saw. They didnt even know him. Even his classmates called him stuck up just because he is rich, and that happened just because he didnt talk much with them.