Solitary

Its been a week since their confession. Saint's aunt condition has stabilize and she was transfered to a hospital in Trat. Neptune and Nana had gone along with their father.

Perth was sad in seeing them go, but Saint promised him that they will go and visit them.

Currently Perth is waiting for his boyfriend. Yeah his boyfriend. Perth still in cloud nine about Saint being his boyfriend. He still cant believe that a handsome guy like Saint agreed to be with him.

"Perth!"

Perth looked up from where he was sitting and saw Saint running towards him.

He stood up to greet him when suddenly Saint jump and hug him.  Perth was startled at first but then, he snake his arms around Saints waist and hug him back.

Saint back up a little to look at Perth without releasing his jold on Perth's neck. " I miss you so much. Dont you miss me Perth?" he pouted.

"I..I miss you too P'" Perth said shyly.

Saint smile widely and burried his face on Perth's neck inhaling his boyfriends scent.

After he replenish his energy by hugging Perth, Saint release him and entwined their hands and walk out of the building towards the parking lot.

Saint was talking animatedly about his day and complain about how his lecturer are giving them a lot of assignment, while Perth just listen quietly beside him.

"Perth, Mean gave me an extra ticket for the new movie, lets go and watch it this weekend."

"hmm.. Ok P'" Perth simply answer. He felt happy just watching how excited Saint is.

Saint was excitedly talking about thir upcoming date that he didnt notice that there is a person walking towards them. He accidentally bump into him and Saint fall, luckyly Perth was holding on to him so he manage to grab Saint before he ended up on the floor.

"P' are you ok?" Perth check up on Saint looking for any injury.

Saint was surprise but manage to calm himself and look up into hos boyfriend concern eyes.

"Im ok Perth, you save me". He said smiling up at him.

"Oh! I'm really sorry. I was not watching where I'm going. Are you ok?"  said the person who bump into Saint.

Perth help Saint to stand up and glaringly stare at the guy who hit Saint.

"No its ok, Its my fault too" Saint smile and wai at the person.

"Saint?!" The guy suddenly said his name.

"Huh? Do I know you?" Saint question.

"Saint its me! P'Bank!" He excitedly said.

"Huh?.. P'Bank?..Bank...oh! P'Bank!" Saint said in recognition of the person infront of him.

"Saint its really you" Bank went and hug Saint in which Saint return.

A happy smile can be seen on Saints face once he remember about the person infront of him. Not noticing Perth Standing beside them quietly watching.

"P' I thought you are still in Australia."

"Oh I just got back to Thailand last month."

"What are you doing here? Why didnt aunt tell us that you came back?"

"I told mom to keep it a secret cuz I want to settle down first before I went around seeing everyone. I'm a lecturer here now."

"Really P'? You work here now?"